PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Fido!

Thumper
11-22-2016, 10:16 AM
Dude! A few more of these things and you'll catch up to Methuselah! :D

Have a great day buddy!

BarryBobPosthole
11-22-2016, 10:33 AM
You're never tooooooooo old for cake! Happy birthday buddy!

BKB

Chicken Dinner
11-22-2016, 10:37 AM
Hard to follow that one, but have a great day!

Captain
11-22-2016, 10:37 AM
Now that's doing a birthday right!

HideHunter
11-22-2016, 10:56 AM
Happy Happy!

DeputyDog
11-22-2016, 12:12 PM
Hope you have a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

airbud7
11-22-2016, 12:48 PM
Happy birthday Bro!......And yea/ Barry said it Best.

Fido
11-23-2016, 12:23 PM
Thanks guys, up in toledo at my Bros for bird day. Left Cambridge yesterday after an early Doc appointment, he called me on my cell after I got here and said he wanted me too go too the hospital in columbus to have a surgery too move my pacemaker over too the other shoulder,(on my left now). Told him it would have to wait till I get back! Seems that since I've lost weight the device is protruding close to the skin and might poke thru. Kinda put a kink in my deer hunting plans, our gun season opens the 28th. There's always muzzle loader it opens Jan. 7th for 4 days.

Thumper
11-23-2016, 02:52 PM
Well dang Fido. I guess I'm right there with you. I'm sitting in the E. R. right this second at the VA Hospital in L. A. I had a little issue and called my VA doctor in Florida to make an appointment to see her when we return home from the holiday. She told me to go straight to the Emergency Room .... immediately! I just checked in about 5 mins. ago. No clue what's going on yet. This is NOT a good day for me. Exactly 7 years ago today, I went into the hospital Emergency Room and ended up in ICU for two months, and 2 weeks of that was in a coma! I sure hope history isn't getting ready to repeat itself.

Hope all is well with the ticker issue. Keep us informed. Dang, I guess these T-givings are hard on us old farts these days. :(

Chicken Dinner
11-23-2016, 03:07 PM
Both of you old farts need to take care of yourselves, dangit!

Captain
11-23-2016, 03:10 PM
Yep not to steal away from Fido's post, but Thumper you need to update us soon...

Buckrub
11-23-2016, 10:34 PM
Prayers for both of you, Jim and Bill. Life ain't always fair........and the pains increase with age for sure. Hang in there. If it was easy, a monkey could do it................

Thumper
11-23-2016, 10:54 PM
Well hello stranger! Happy Turkey Day! Yeah, it gets to the point you're at the age that when anything new pops up (which seems to be more and more often), you can't help but wonder if it will be the thing to bring you down. That sucks.

Hope all is well with you and yours this holiday season.

Buckrub
11-24-2016, 10:08 AM
Well hello stranger! Happy Turkey Day! Yeah, it gets to the point you're at the age that when anything new pops up (which seems to be more and more often), you can't help but wonder if it will be the thing to bring you down. That sucks.

Hope all is well with you and yours this holiday season.

Well, don't know what is going on, but I'll give 13:2 odds that whatever it is, I have some experience with it!!! LOL So don't hesitate to ask me for medical advice on your issue...... unless it's E.D., I don't have that.