PDA

View Full Version : Hello, hello.... anybody home!

Captain
11-23-2016, 02:40 PM
I don't believe it 'cause every SOB in America is at Bass Pro Shop in Concord NC.
There cannot be anyone at home ANYWHERE!

Trav
11-23-2016, 02:42 PM
I am here been cooking since 5am

BarryBobPosthole
11-23-2016, 02:47 PM
I'm just over here on the right, just doin' right.

BKB

Captain
11-23-2016, 02:55 PM
Since Trump got elected retail sales have gone crazy!
Making America great again!
One 870 at a time.

Thumper
11-23-2016, 02:57 PM
I always thought you were over there on the LEFT. ;)

Captain
11-23-2016, 02:58 PM
I always thought you were over there on the LEFT. ;)

I KNOW you ain't talking to me!

quercus alba
11-23-2016, 02:59 PM
I guess the Trump train made a stop in Owasso Oklahoma

BarryBobPosthole
11-23-2016, 02:59 PM
You guys don't know it yet but you just elected somebody that is more liberal than Hillary. Frack, we'll all be on Medicare before you know it.

BKB

Captain
11-23-2016, 03:00 PM
If Trump got Posty on the Train, he can walk on water is all I'll say!

Captain
11-23-2016, 03:07 PM
You guys don't know it yet but you just elected somebody that is more liberal than Hillary. Frack, we'll all be on Medicare before you know it.

BKB
You democrats need to get your scare tactics together... you say we all gonna be on Medicare while all my democrat friends are posting on Facebook that Ryan is going to phase out Medicare in 2017.
Now which lie am I suppose to believe?
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/ryan-plans-to-phase-out-medicare-in-2017

Chicken Dinner
11-23-2016, 03:10 PM
More importantly, turn water into wine! I'm still at work and am just about the last one. Sent my team home about an hour ago and am just about to act like a tree and leave.

(Trav, you do know that Thanksgiving is tomorrow, right?)

Captain
11-23-2016, 03:12 PM
HH be like a hockey player and get the puck outta there!

BarryBobPosthole
11-23-2016, 03:29 PM
Make like a baby and head out.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-23-2016, 08:07 PM
I passed by two W-Ms, today, and both parking lots were wall-to-wall....I can just imagine what it'll look like, when Black Friday begins.

I asked a lady, last year, what kinda savings she got at W-M on Black Friday....she said she saved $3 dollars on a big pile of face towels, and she only waited in line for 2 hours....wtf !!!

Day'um, I wouldn't wait in line for 2 hours to watch Selena Gomez lap dance butt-nekkid on Thump's nose. ;)

Trav
11-23-2016, 08:29 PM
More importantly, turn water into wine! I'm still at work and am just about the last one. Sent my team home about an hour ago and am just about to act like a tree and leave.

(Trav, you do know that Thanksgiving is tomorrow, right?)

Well we were all supposed to go to my stepsisters house tmrw but then she and my dad had a big blow up and she said thanksgiving was off. My dad said he didn't want to do anything and my mom and stepfather already had plans so I made plans with friends for tmrw. Then my mom had her plans fall through and wanted to do thanksgiving at my house but I was already committed for tmrw. So I told her we could do it at my house on Wednesday. My brother told my father we were doing thanksgiving at my house and he was upset because I didn't invite him. Of course the reason he wasn't invited was because he said he didn't want to do anything.

I told my brother to invite him but apparently the wounds of my parents divorce 35 years ago are too raw for him to be in the same room with my mom. So I went from no thanksgiving family plans to having to cook one dinner at 1pm and a second one at 5pm for my dad and stepmother.

I have been up and going since 5am and all the food is cooked I just want these fools to leave so I can relax, have a few cocktails and go to bed. I plan on hunting until 11 tmrw then come home shower and head over to a friends house.

Big Muddy
11-23-2016, 08:32 PM
Day'um, Trav, that got my haid to spinning....however, you're a good man for trying to satisfy everyone.

Btw, kill a big 'un !!!

HideHunter
11-23-2016, 08:48 PM
Just tried (for the first time) "Pig Dip" (actually "deer deep") You did good. Also made a batch of Apple Pie Moonshine. Gallon and a quart of cider/apple juice 1/5th of Everclear and 2 cups of Cap'n Morgan's. I've probably "tasted" about a water glass full. Spell check is getting a workout. ;)

Captain
11-23-2016, 10:58 PM
Lol, you need some good SC corn likker to make that Apple pie with.
Everclear is distilled using a lot of Sugar.
We call that type likker "sugarhead" likker. It helps turn the mash on faster and thus cut down on chances of getting caught.
The reason we call it sugarhead likker is it will leave you with a bad headache. Folks coming to work the next day after a dunk on that stuff and just acting lethargic, we would say he's got the sugarhead.