View Full Version : Thumper Updates Here

BarryBobPosthole
11-23-2016, 03:32 PM
When we get one.

HINT!

BKB

Thumper
11-23-2016, 03:50 PM
Nothing earth-shattering (yet). I'm checked in, been through triage and waiting on my doctor right now. I would assume there will be some tests to be made. I just hope I don't have to spend the night (or nights) here. :(

I really don't know anything yet. It could be nothing. (Fingers crossed)

airbud7
11-23-2016, 04:08 PM
tears just came to my eyes damit!.....Jim you are the only reason I'm still a member here/ Good luck Buddy!

johnboy
11-23-2016, 04:13 PM
I think I missed something. Don't know what's going on Thumpster but trust you are ok. ?

Thumper
11-23-2016, 04:38 PM
Ok, I really appreciate the concern. It looks like it's mostly just a "getting old" condition. Nothing to worry about at this point. Seemed to be Avery knowledgeable doctor. Fast friendly service. Great staff. I must be extra lucky with my VA experiences. On way home now. Thanks again guys. This a is a special group of people we have here.

BarryBobPosthole
11-23-2016, 04:41 PM
It can sure give your heart a flutter when your balls hit that cold water in the toilet.

That's what I call a gettin' old problem.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-23-2016, 05:14 PM
Dang, Thump, I'm sending up a prayer for you, right now.

jb
11-23-2016, 06:47 PM
So is this happening in LA or did you stay home?

Big Muddy
11-23-2016, 07:09 PM
JB, take a look at the "Happy B'day, Fido" thread....Thump's first post about his ER visit started there.

Captain
11-23-2016, 07:32 PM
He's out there in the land of fruits and nuts and fairies.
He prolly just OD'ed on silicone sightings and got too excited.

BarryBobPosthole
11-23-2016, 07:53 PM
OD'd on crickets.

BKB

Thumper
11-23-2016, 08:01 PM
Dang it!! I had a long post describing all that has happened, then my fat finger hit the wrong button and deleated the whole post. (I hate trying to type on my phone) Anyway, my doc told me to go straight to the hospital as it appears to be a circulation problem and I could lose my feet (or worse) since I've been borderline diabetic for many years. Long story short, it's Stasis Dermatitus. Something to keep an eye on, but not earth-shattering right now.

BTW, we couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He seemed extremely knowledgeable and took his time to explain everything to us. A positive experience that helped us through a bit of a scare.

Thumper
11-23-2016, 08:04 PM
Oh yeah ... I almost forgot to send out a coupl'a "Bite Me's"! (I think you know who they're for) :)

Captain
11-23-2016, 08:24 PM
A likely story.
I'll stand by silicone overdose diagnosis!
Glad you are OK buddy. That event of 7 years ago is still way to fresh on my mind.
I remember talking to Lynn and your mom almost everyday and reporting in. I also remembering calling Posty one night from my SC place and we pretty much had settled that a vigil was in order for your fugly-mug.
Glad you got better then and hope things are fine now.

Thumper
11-23-2016, 10:43 PM
Yeah Cappy, that was a rough time for sure. The best part was when I slept through 2-weeks of it. When I came out of the coma, I couldn't help wondering how many of those hottie nurses had taken advantage of my manhood while I was out. :)

Captain
11-23-2016, 10:49 PM
Shit I can answer that from here with one arm tied behind my back!!!
Z E R O...

Thumper
11-23-2016, 10:51 PM
I'm SURE you know where the stools are stored. You need to go grab one and report back to me. ;)

Trav
11-24-2016, 12:40 AM
Yeah Cappy, that was a rough time for sure. The best part was when I slept through 2-weeks of it. When I came out of the coma, I couldn't help wondering how many of those hottie nurses had taken advantage of my manhood while I was out. :)

I am sure those guys did take advantage you, did your butthole hurt when you woke up.

Thumper
11-24-2016, 01:57 AM
Awww maaaan! That's low right there. :(