PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving you buncha of Deplorables

Captain
11-24-2016, 10:09 AM
Hope you all have the best one ever.
Seems we are all getting a little longer in the tooth than when we first started up this mess, but we all were thrown together for a reason. Many a good friendships have formed out of this group and we spent some quality times and had some hunting/fishing opportunities that we otherwise might not have had...
I proud to count each one of y'all as my friends and hope to meet more of you and put tracks in the mud I your area.
Take Care, Captain

Buckrub
11-24-2016, 10:13 AM
Same to you and yours. You are welcome to come visit anytime. I will show you how not to fish in great areas, how not to hunt in some beautiful hard woods. LOL

Lots to be thankful for these days. Life has been on the bottom in areas A), B), L), 9) and 14) for a long time, but maybe looking up. We shall see.

Big Muddy
11-24-2016, 10:22 AM
Cap needs to head south in Feb., and visit your place....and, if "coerced", Sandy and I just might show up, too....nothing I'd like better, than to post another squirrel hunting video of shooting squirrels on your place, again.

I'd be willing to bet that Cap is a better shot than either of us. !!! ;)

Buckrub
11-24-2016, 10:28 AM
Cap needs to head south in Feb., and visit your place....and, if "coerced", Sandy and I just might show up, too....nothing I'd like better, than to post another squirrel hunting video of shooting squirrels on your place, again.

I'd be willing to bet that Cap is a better shot than either of us. !!! ;)

I'd be willing to bet SANDY is a better shot than one of us!

You two are welcome. House is a mess after the tree hit it, but most of it is dry! LOL

Big Muddy
11-24-2016, 10:41 AM
Found it....Bucky's Squirrel Adventures ;)

http://youtu.be/W1Xjn7vhvRM

Chicken Dinner
11-24-2016, 01:23 PM
Have a good 'urn everybody!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnboy
11-24-2016, 02:55 PM
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone got to where they want to be safe and sound. Have a good one!