PDA

View Full Version : Cool beans two!

Thumper
12-28-2012, 05:22 PM
Lynn works for the Hyatt which is on the same property as the Convention Center here in town. Most of the acts stay at her hotel when they're there for a performance. She can get "comp" tickets for most every show at the Convention Center either directly from the guests (performers) at the hotel, or from her friend at the Convention Center. This morning she called and asked if I knew who Three Dog Night was and I replied I had every 8-track they ever made! (I know, I know, so I'm old) Well, we get free dinner tonight as well as free tickets to the show. Cool! Who'd a thunk it? Heck, I had no clue they were even still together.

Later dufes ... I gots ta' shave, shower and take a big ol' hit of morphine for a night on the town!

Niner
12-28-2012, 06:43 PM
Say hi to jeremiah for me.

Big Muddy
12-29-2012, 06:43 PM
Me too, Thump....got every 8 track they ever made....still got my original 8 track player, too....took it outta my '64 Ford Galaxie 500, before I traded it for a Canary Yellow '70 Olds 442 W-32.

Captain
12-30-2012, 10:23 AM
Now that is super Cool! Hope you had a great time. I've still got my original TDN albums
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BarryBobPosthole
12-30-2012, 11:03 AM
Well I never been to heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma....l

BKB