PDA

View Full Version : There are racists, then there's this idiot....

Big Muddy
11-29-2016, 01:03 AM
DNC Chair Candidate Proposed Making a Separate Country for Blacks

Fox News --- Nov. 28, 2016

"""Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) is rumored to be the top choice the chair of the Democratic National Committee, but he is attracting criticism for controversial comments he's made in the past.

Years ago, Ellison, America's first Muslim-American congressman and the first black American elected to Congress by the state of Minnesota, supported the Nation of Islam and called for a separate country for black Americans.

On "Fox & Friends" this morning, Kevin Jackson pointed out the irony that President-elect Donald Trump is labeled a racist, while the potential future leader of the Democratic Party wanted a separate state for people of one race.

Jackson pointed out that notable Democrats, including Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Chuck Schumer and Harry Reid, have thrown their support behind Ellison.

He said that support amounts to condoning Ellison's "racist policies."

"I'd love to see him become the new Democrat leader, because he certainly represents them very well," Jackson said. "Keith Ellison is what I call an ethnocentric racist."""

quercus alba
11-29-2016, 07:20 AM
they've got a separate nation, it;s called Iraq

Captain
11-29-2016, 07:43 AM
they've got a separate nation, it;s called Iraq

Bingo!

Big Muddy
11-29-2016, 09:27 AM
Looks like the Dems. just can't get their sheeit together....is there not one single honest and decent Dem. they can choose to serve as the DNC chairman ???

I mean, in less than 45 days, that habitual liar Wassermann bit the dust, followed by that totally dumbazz Brazille, and now here comes this renowned racist Keith Ellison idiot.

Day'um, aren't there some decent DNC folks out there, who could help, instead of continually divide this nation ???

Nandy
11-29-2016, 07:40 PM
True to be said Muddy, same thing can be said from the Republican party... Honest and decency does not seems to be a requirement for the presidency..... However, since they all seem to be rotten, I rather have a rotten Republican in office....

Big Muddy
11-29-2016, 07:52 PM
True Dat !!! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-29-2016, 07:56 PM
And refer to my post with the Goethe quote about expectations.

The past 18 months haven't exactly been America's finest hours.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-29-2016, 08:14 PM
Agreed, pathetic. ;)