PDA

View Full Version : My day just got made....maybe!!!!

Big Muddy
12-03-2016, 11:31 AM
SEC Week 13 bowl projections: Add Mississippi State to the party
Greg Ostendorf
ESPN Staff Write

"""The SEC could send 12 teams to a bowl game this season. Yes, there are only 11 bowl-eligible teams, but after Mississippi State's win over in-state rival Ole Miss, the Bulldogs (5-7) could still secure a bowl berth because of their APR score. That would push their streak of consecutive bowl games to seven.

Because all SEC spots will be filled, Mississippi State will likely end up in either the Las Vegas Bowl Presented By Geico or the Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl. For now, we have them headed to Fort Worth, Texas.

As for the rest of the conference, there was some intrigue heading into Tuesday night's College Football Playoff Rankings. Which team would be ranked highest after Alabama? It felt like every possible contender lost this past weekend, but it's Auburn, despite losing in the Iron Bowl, who is highest at No. 14 and has the inside track to play in the Allstate Sugar Bowl. Florida could obviously change all that by winning the SEC championship game.

Oh and in case you missed it, Alabama is still No. 1 and will be headed to Atlanta as the top seed in this year’s playoff, barring a major upset Saturday.

Here are your full SEC bowl projections for Week 13.

College Football Playoff at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl: Alabama

Allstate Sugar Bowl: Auburn

Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl: LSU

Outback Bowl: Florida

TaxSlayer Bowl: Kentucky

Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl: Tennessee

AutoZone Liberty Bowl: Georgia

Belk Bowl: Arkansas

AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl: Texas A&M

Birmingham Bowl: South Carolina

Camping World Independence Bowl: Vanderbilt

Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl: Mississippi State

Big Muddy
12-03-2016, 11:38 AM
There are 14 teams in the SEC, and if MS State gets the bowl, that'll be 12 of the 14 teams with bowls....SEC is a tough arena!!!

Missouri and that sheeity Ole Pizz team will be the only ones, NOT going bowling....perfect !!!!! ;)

Captain
12-03-2016, 12:13 PM
Posthole has already called dibs on the TV today at 12 for the Ok/Ok state game. Something tells me he's gonna be in the bag this afternoon.
He's pulling for Oklahoma so Arty is pulling for Oklahoma State. I have implemented a no loaded gun in the cabin rule, For today.

Captain
12-03-2016, 12:16 PM
My idea of loading the dishwasher is getting Mrs. Captain drunk.

Big Muddy
12-03-2016, 12:22 PM
That's gonna be a great game....both are 9-2, and the Okies are a 14 pt. favorite at home....but, there could be an upset.....NOT!!! ;)

Thumper
12-03-2016, 01:43 PM
My idea of loading the dishwasher is getting Mrs. Captain drunk.

Looks like you drank shine for breakfast. I think you're in the wrong thread here. :D

Big Muddy
12-03-2016, 02:00 PM
Ha, saw that, too, but didn't wanna confuse Cap, any more than he already is, trying to handle that bunch of deplorable yahoos. ;)

Thumper
12-03-2016, 02:08 PM
Yep, I'd have to guess the average IQ in South Carolina has dropped a bit the past few days. (And it wasn't all that high to begin with!). :)

Captain
12-03-2016, 04:18 PM
Looks like you drank shine for breakfast. I think you're in the wrong thread here. :D

Posting and moonshine don't mix...

Captain
12-03-2016, 04:20 PM
Yep, I'd have to guess the average IQ in South Carolina has dropped a bit the past few days. (And it wasn't all that high to begin with!). :)

Bite me!
CD says it's a good thing you didn't come up. It would have dropped in the negative... ;)

LJ3
12-03-2016, 04:24 PM
And eat a bag of dicks while you're at it! :)

Thumper
12-03-2016, 04:25 PM
You boys get a bit testy when you're hung over. ;)