PDA

View Full Version : Medical marijuana education ....

Thumper
12-05-2016, 03:20 PM
We (Florida) just got it passed this year, but a lot of people still bitch about it. They should be required to meet Larry! This is part 3, but I'll also post 1 & 2 in case anybody's interested in the whole story.

Part 3,

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zNT8Zo_sfwo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Part 1 & 2 ...

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LHvPIXGsrHk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_ztEOsnIXp4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Big Muddy
12-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Impressive info....that really opened my eyes.... just curious, how long does a treatment last, before another is needed???....I didn't hear anything in the vidclips, addressing that.

LJ3
12-05-2016, 05:23 PM
A friend told me that smoking it doesn't last nearly as long as edibles do. Smoking it you're looking at 2 hours or so. Eating it can last the whole day and what not. That's what this friend told me, anyways.

Trav
12-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Magic butter baby for all your baked good needs.

Thumper
12-05-2016, 08:22 PM
A "friend" told me that smoking it really helps with back pain. (That's what this friend told me, anyways.) :D

BarryBobPosthole
12-05-2016, 09:16 PM
A "friend" told me that smoking it really helps with back pain. (That's what this friend told me, anyways.) :D

Trav its baby BATTER not baby butter.

BKb

Thumper
12-05-2016, 09:58 PM
I figured he was talkin' 'bout "Magical Butter".

"Baby Batter" is a whole 'nuther thing! :hair

(not sure what Magic butter baby is ... I just figured he'd been eatin' some of his own brownies, along with P-hole considering the quote he posted has nothing to do with his response) ;)

BarryBobPosthole
12-05-2016, 10:04 PM
Busted!

Trav
12-05-2016, 10:12 PM
There was supposed to be a comma in there but it got lost. My point was most folks think you just throw some weed in you baked goods and that works. While that works somewhat the most potent and efficient way is to make a tincture with butter as the THC is fat soluble and when heated with butter bonds to the fat molecules in the butter. Then you use that butter to bake with and Bob's your uncle.

Trav
12-05-2016, 10:21 PM
At least that is what I saw on a after school special when I was a kid. Also for cancer patients in chemo or radiation it's not just good for pain relief it has the added benefit of stimulating their appetites as the chemo and radiation generally puts them off their feed. At least that is what I have read. I also read that suckers are a great delivery method.

airbud7
12-05-2016, 11:29 PM
There was supposed to be a comma in there but it got lost. My point was most folks think you just throw some weed in you baked goods and that works. While that works somewhat the most potent and efficient way is to make a tincture with butter as the THC is fat soluble and when heated with butter bonds to the fat molecules in the butter. Then you use that butter to bake with and Bob's your uncle.

yep^ my son made them a few times like that^