12-07-2016, 09:42 AM
A small group of deplorables and one conscious objector
https://youtu.be/Ywzah9Gw2wU

Hombre
12-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Someone needs a haircut

Captain
12-07-2016, 09:47 AM
He needs to wear a hair net when he cooks.

Captain
12-07-2016, 09:50 AM
One good thing that came out of it is now when Mrs Captain comes down to the SC farm and helps me clean up if she finds long hair around the house I can blame it on Posthole.
Before she always accused me of having Rachel over.... 2,3,4.... :D

Thumper
12-07-2016, 10:12 AM
A small group of deplorables and one conscious objector.

Well, he's conscious until he has a bit too much cherry juice ... but I believe you were looking for "conscientious objector". ;)

Chicken Dinner
12-07-2016, 10:30 AM
A couple of us might have dozed off in our cups for a few minutes here or there. However, only a certain Nancy-boy actually appears to have lost consciousness.

Well, he's conscious until he has a bit too much cherry juice ... but I believe you were looking for "conscientious objector". ;)

LJ3
12-07-2016, 10:53 AM
I was conscious till I hit the bed! It counts, effers!

A couple more songs on the guitar and I'm pretty sure Cheryl would have come back home with me. Just sayin'.

Thumper
12-07-2016, 10:57 AM
My guess would be, if you'd played a couple more songs, she would have GONE HOME! ;)

Thumper
12-07-2016, 11:22 AM
Funny story. The first time I met the Captain was waaaaay back in the old AO days. In fact, he was a lieutenant at that time ... as I said, waaaaay back! (Which begs a question now that I think about it, why don't we call him Chief these days?) ;)

Anyway, back to the story. I went up to the Florida house one weekend to meet the dufe. He'd invited me up for the weekend, but hey ... this was back in the mid-90's when EVERYONE on the internet was actually an axe-murderer. I DID take an overnight bag with me, but when I arrived, I hid it behind the seat of my truck so I could use the excuse I had no change of clothes or toiletries in case I needed to escape and go back home. Now mind you, I had no idea what this dufe looked like and all I knew was he was married with a son and daughter (all were to be with him). I proceeded up the stairs and knocked on the door. Cheryl answered the door and the first thing that entered my mind was, "WOW! ... "Larke's daughter is HOT!" I made an instant decision I'd be retrieving my overnight bag from my truck. ;)

Then, once I entered the house, LITTLE (and I mean LITTLE) David and Meredith were watching tv and that's when I realized that Cheryl was actually Mrs. Larke! (sooo disappointing) There was also some FUGLY dufe sitting at the table. I figured he was the gardener waitin' to get paid for cutting the grass or sumpin' and Larke would appear from the back of the house at any minute with a checkbook in his hands. Shortly after that, I learned the ugly truth. :D

All kidding aside, the Plylers are some of the bestest people (and hosts) that one could ever ask for and I sure value ALL of the friendships that have been established over this here internet that Al Gore invented. It's been quite a ride!

Captain
12-07-2016, 11:37 AM
Bite me. I'm the best thing that every happened to that little gal...

Thumper
12-07-2016, 11:46 AM
You'd better just cross all your fingers .... AND toes ... and hope she never, EVER visits an optometrist. ;)

LJ3
12-07-2016, 11:56 AM
Bite me. I'm the best thing that every happened to that little gal...

She sure does seem sweet on you. It's puzzling. A great mystery of the world!

Arty
12-07-2016, 02:23 PM
Sure was a good time! I just wish we'd had more food and corn liquor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LJ3
12-07-2016, 02:51 PM
I felt like an under-contributor this time. I'll make up for it next time!

As an aside, I added a Martin D28 to my Amazon Christmas wish list in case anyone falls in to a barrel of money :)

Booger
12-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Len, bought myself a Martin DX 1 for a retirement present.a lower priced Martin but God what a sound.

LJ3
12-07-2016, 04:43 PM
That D28 actually changed how I play the guitar. I tried to explain it when I was drunk but I don't think I did a very good job of it. Damn corn squeezins!

Booger
12-07-2016, 04:49 PM
Who the hell brought the D28 to deer camp?

LJ3
12-07-2016, 04:56 PM
Let's just say I practically begged him :)

Captain
12-07-2016, 04:56 PM
Who the hell brought the D28 to deer camp?

Posthole.

LJ3
12-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Posthole = My Hero :)