PDA

View Full Version : Hey, you fats boys---the Hootchie Diet.....

Big Muddy
12-14-2016, 11:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwHkKVL4LQY

Thumper
12-14-2016, 11:17 AM
Ha! No way .... it makes me empty out the fridge .... and the cupboards ... then I'll head to the nearest grocery store to hit the cookie aisle! ;)

Nandy
12-14-2016, 07:14 PM
People trying all they can to get pot legalize....

Captain
12-14-2016, 07:20 PM
I'm with Thumper. Until they make a diet Funyon I best stay off the Hoochie Diet...

BarryBobPosthole
12-14-2016, 07:42 PM
I'm amazed that the TV station put in that amount of time on a claim that is 100% bullshit. Is this really real?

I have a good friend from my younger days who went through a cancer cycle, got chemo, got radiation, got really really skinny and had no appetite at all. He actually used weed to help him gain his weight back. So for some folks who really need it, it can have a positive medicinal effect. I have a nephew who has seizures and know that Arkansas has passed a medical marijuana law he is hopeful to be able to get treatment from cannibis oil.

ll this to say, its the bullshit stories like that fat fucker has that detract from people it can actually help.

BKB

Big Muddy
12-14-2016, 07:52 PM
Well, maybe hootchie affects people differently....maybe some folks have allergic reactions to hootchie, while others don't.

Maybe it's like peanut butter, which makes some folks constipated....personally, it gives me the screaming sheeits. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
12-14-2016, 07:56 PM
Thankfully, peanut butter has neutral effects on me. So I eat the crap out of it. I'm an extra crunchy guy. I'm dangerous with a sleeve of saltines and a knife.

BKB

Big Muddy
12-14-2016, 08:02 PM
Haha, if I ate that crunchy stuff, it'd be like propelling #4's down range.... I could bend over, and pick off a rabbit at 20 yards. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
12-14-2016, 08:21 PM
I had a comeback that was about a full choke, but then thought better of it.

I learned that tactic from Trump. See?I'm already riding the train!

BKB

Arty
12-14-2016, 08:52 PM
Musta been a slow news day... or perhaps weed legalization was the hot topic when this segment was done. The station did NOT do a very good job of finding someone that sounded intelligent. "Sofa exercises". Just raise your hands over your fuckin head. You'll lose weight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
12-14-2016, 09:42 PM
P-hole, I had the same problem as your friend when I was in the hospital. Zero appetite and started losing weight like crazy. In fact, I lost 85 pounds in 2 months. They put me on Megestrol Acetate which is what they give to cancer or AIDS patients who have no appetite. It worked, but I'd have much rather been given an Rx for some quality hooch!

BTW, I'm a crunchy peanut butter guy myownfineself.

Trav
12-14-2016, 10:05 PM
I am generally a pretty conservative guy but after seeing how much it helped my sister at the end I feel there really is a place for it medicinally. You know what is bull shit is they have a synthetic thc pill called Marinol but none of her doctors would prescribe for some reason. oddly enough tomorrow is the 3rd anniversary of her death so I took the day off.