PDA

View Full Version : I don't watch

quercus alba
12-16-2016, 03:03 PM
pro football but I do read a little news and here lately it seems like nearly every day Richard Sherman is running his mouth like he's important. It's about time for someone to beat the crap out of him then he can give his opinion on how it feels to have your butthole kicked up between his shoulder blades.

What a clown

BarryBobPosthole
12-17-2016, 09:29 AM
Me neither, but with three games left, the Skins are just a half game up on the Vikings for a playoff spot. And the Vikings get AD back this week. Hold on to yer hats!

BKB

airbud7
12-17-2016, 11:52 AM
I'm keeping an eye on atlanta last few weeks but thats all/ I think they play the 49ers tomorrow...

holy shit did the 49ers really lose there last 12 games in a row?

BarryBobPosthole
12-17-2016, 12:15 PM
My pick for Super Bowl champs this year are the Raiders.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
12-17-2016, 03:54 PM
The Skins are actually a half game behind TB for a playoff spot right now. So, the Vikings are a game out at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Dinner
12-18-2016, 10:37 AM
Me neither, but with three games left, the Skins are just a half game up on the Vikings for a playoff spot. And the Vikings get AD back this week. Hold on to yer hats!

BKB

And, thanks for the tip as nobody had picked him up in my fantasy league. I won't start him, but he's a good insurance/preemptive move.

DeputyDog
12-18-2016, 04:52 PM
The Skins are actually a half game behind TB for a playoff spot right now. So, the Vikings are a game out at this point.

So does that mean you are rooting for the Cowboys tonight?

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2016, 05:13 PM
So does that mean you are rooting for the Cowboys tonight?

Hahahahahaha and you call me a sd'er?

BKB