PDA

View Full Version : This guy needs an azz-whooping.....

Big Muddy
12-18-2016, 11:22 AM
Seriously, I hope he goes bankrupt.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/maine-gas-distributor-wont-deliver-trump-supporters/

Captain
12-18-2016, 11:29 AM
I hope the SOB looses his business.

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2016, 11:32 AM
Then I guess it really ain't a free country.

BKB

Captain
12-18-2016, 11:34 AM
Some elderly folks die from the lack of propane... is that part of the free country you want?

Captain
12-18-2016, 11:38 AM
So you OK with it Posty???

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2016, 11:45 AM
Well, the guy didn't say he wouldn't deliver in a life or death situation. YOU guys and the 'media' said that. He simply said in his voice mail greeting that you needed to find someone else. I didn't hear any ultimatums. You're jumping to a conclusion that he didn't make.

BKB

Big Muddy
12-18-2016, 11:50 AM
Then I guess it really ain't a free country.

BKB

Man, it's Sunday....after 8 years of Odong's bullsheeit, don't EVEN get me started about "freedom"!!!

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2016, 11:52 AM
Here's another report of the story. Seems like he's not intending to cut anyone off. But of course, you can believe whatever FACTS you want to I guess. That is fashionable these days amongst you Deplorables

BKB

http://stateandcapitol.bangordailynews.com/2016/12/16/maine-propane-dealer-to-trump-voters-i-will-no-longer-be-delivering-your-gas/

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2016, 11:53 AM
Man, it's Sunday....after 8 years of Odong's bullsheeit, don't EVEN get me started about "freedom"!!!

What have been unable to do under Obama that you will now be able to do under Trump?

BKB

Big Muddy
12-18-2016, 11:53 AM
Well, the guy didn't say he wouldn't deliver in a life or death situation. YOU guys and the 'media' said that. He simply said in his voice mail greeting that you needed to find someone else. I didn't hear any ultimatums. You're jumping to a conclusion that he didn't make.

BKB

Better yet, why didn't he just keep his f**king mouth shut???....oh yeah, he's a whiny Demo....nuf said. ;)

Thumper
12-18-2016, 11:58 AM
Girls! GIRLS!!! Stop it!!!! ��

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2016, 11:59 AM
Better yet, why didn't he just keep his f**king mouth shut???....oh yeah, he's a whiny Demo....nuf said. ;)

Because he doesn't have to?

BKB

Captain
12-18-2016, 12:05 PM
BKB

So it would be OK for say a bakery to say they won't bake a cake for a gay couple.... right.
They can get their cake cooked somewhere else... or they didn't say they wouldn't bake the cake in an emergency situation....
Oh wait, Obama did address THAT issue.

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2016, 12:07 PM
The LAW (Mr Lawdawg) says you your business can't discriminate against a customer because of their sexual orientation. It says nothing about it being against the law to discriminate because of your political beliefs. So I reckon that's fairly plain.

Cut on your thinking cap, Captain.

BKB

Captain
12-18-2016, 12:13 PM
So your free country is OK with that...

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2016, 12:17 PM
It seems pretty free to me, regardless of what you Trump supporters keep telling me about how it hasn't been. this idiot propane guy, the Hank Hill of Maine, has a right to express his opinion just like you do. And nobody gets beaten for their opinion no matter how far fetched it is. At least nobody outside of a Trump rally does anyway.
Maybe y'all oughta go up there and show your moral superiority by whipping his ass. that'll show 'em.

BKB

Captain
12-18-2016, 12:20 PM
I would but I have more ass whoopin' days behind me than in front of me.
The Walther PPK does most my ass whoopin' these days.

Captain
12-18-2016, 12:23 PM
And if you don't think denying services of this importantance for the elderly for this reason is wrong your thinker is broke

airbud7
12-18-2016, 12:23 PM
It is mind boggling how butt hurt the left is over losing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8IvxDBVNMk

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2016, 12:50 PM
And if you don't think denying services of this importantance for the elderly for this reason is wrong your thinker is broke

The guy stated that he would not cut anybody off. You made that part up.

“It’s just a statement,” Turner said. “If you voted for Trump, don’t tell me and I wouldn’t cut anyone off that was freezing.”

BKB

Captain
12-18-2016, 01:00 PM
Step back up on the trump train. You got one foot off...

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2016, 01:07 PM
Well somebody has to defend 'the Left and the democraps. Otherwise y'all will be posting Saturday Night Live skits as real news stories.

I'm just over here on the right, just doin' right. When y'all get through with flirting with a liberal liar I'll still be here.

BKB

Captain
12-18-2016, 01:11 PM
Who???? Us????

johnboy
12-18-2016, 01:14 PM
I try to stay out of your political discussion cause it ain't any of my business but I gotta say that people like this guy are just petulant assholes throwing little temper tantrums like a 2 year old that didn't get its own way. Grow up fear petes sake. No matter what side of the political spectrum I happened to be on, I'd tell this dumbfuck to take a hike.

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2016, 01:24 PM
I try to stay out of your political discussion cause it ain't any of my business but I gotta say that people like this guy are just petulant assholes throwing little temper tantrums like a 2 year old that didn't get its own way. Grow up fear petes sake. No matter what side of the political spectrum I happened to be on, I'd tell this dumbfuck to take a hike.

I assume you are talking about our president elect of course.

BKB

johnboy
12-18-2016, 01:28 PM
Why would you assume that?

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2016, 01:31 PM
Because he's the one who's thrown 2 year old like temper tantrums when he didn't get his own way. Been doing it for years.
And now, it looks like he'll use his presidential powers to kick people's azz who don't agree with him.

So it almost had to be him you were talking about.

BKB

Captain
12-18-2016, 01:32 PM
Thank you John boy!

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2016, 01:47 PM
So just to set the record straight. This guy puts a message on his voice mail greeting that says if you voted for Trump, then you need to go find somebody else to buy your propane from. Right? and then he goes on to say that he's not cutting anyone off, so he's not cutting off any elderly people, who by the way weren't mentioned anywhere in the article. He just wants to do business with those of his political persuasion.

and for this you all think he should have his ass physically kicked. and he should lose his business. Forced into bankruptcy.
And there's something about a bakery but I think that actually proves my point if you support the bakery anyway (which I do by the way).

Just to keep the goddamned record straight here. This is what you deplorables are saying?

BKB

johnboy
12-18-2016, 01:49 PM
No, I was sticking to the theme of the thread, sd'er. :-)

Seriously though, I'm getting a little worried about the levels of animosity between Americans over this election. I fervently hope that you all can work together going forward.

That's it from me on any topic remotely political.

Merry Christmas!

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2016, 01:54 PM
The animosity has been there for years. Its only found its national hero in this election. They elected a crazy man as their president and think anyone that thinks this is utterly insane is simply a sore loser.

And there you have it in a nutshell. there is no solution.

BKB

Captain
12-18-2016, 02:07 PM
They elected a crazy man as their president
BKB

No Walleye whistle breath... we elected him as YOUR president too! :D

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2016, 02:14 PM
No way, man. This'uns all on you guys. About as far as I'll go is I hope he is wildly successful as president. but he ain't MY president, he's YOUR president, brother. Good luck wit dat.

BKB

Captain
12-18-2016, 02:44 PM
You sounding like a cupcake...