PDA

View Full Version : Niner, Niner, (is that a CO Niner?.....I crack myself up)....

Buckrub
12-31-2012, 12:36 PM
We will be going to Savannah later this week. Right now, I've not been told how long we are staying. I MUST be home by morning of 16th for doc appt. I do not know when we will be headed back, but if I HAD to guess it'd be 13th or 14th.

Do youse gots my email? I think so... is there somewhere to meet, even if for a bit? Or how far off of the Macon to Atlanta to Birmingham route do you stays? Do you have my cell phone number? Where does Tightline stays?

Let me know. Not here all day, but will check in and out.

Thanks.

Buckrub
01-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Hello? Niner? What say ya?

Niner
01-02-2013, 07:51 AM
Bucky, I don't know if you've left yet.......

The little berg where I live is just off of I-85 about 30 mins South of Atlanta. The name of the town is Newnan. It is a small dot on most maps. It sounds like you will be traveling on I-20/I-75. I would guess you'll take the I-285 perimeter around Atlanta???

I still cannot drive all that much, but I can drive around our little town. I am an excellent driver....slow on the back roads (LOL).
If you wanna come a little bit out of your way, I could meet you at the exit on I-85 for our town. There are several eateries at that exit we could meet at. If you don't wanna (or can't) make that detour, that is fine and I will understand.

Tightline lives south of Macon, but I have NO idea how far off of I-75 he is. I think his little town is a good ways off of the expressway though.

You can post here.....or I am pretty sure you have my email addy.

Thumper
01-02-2013, 10:14 AM
Dang Niner! The smartest thing you could have done is remain quiet for a couple more days. You know ... like pretend you were out of town or sumpin'. ;)

Buckrub
01-02-2013, 10:38 AM
I dunno when we are leaving. Today would be good! Ha. But I bet it's Friday. I can't stop on the way down............will have a rugrat. It'll have to be on the way back. I can't tell you when that'll be, but best I've been told it will be somewhere between the 11th and the 14th. That's the best I got right now.

We will be going up I-16N to Macon, then I-75 to Atlanta and then to I-20 and west from there. Looks to me like I could swing across some side roads from I75 to I85 and hit Newnan and not really be very far. Then I could just go up I85N to Atlanta when I leave.

Like I say, trouble is, I can't give you any real info right now. I'm just an Indian in this Tribe, and the Chief has yet to speak. Grandchildren and children are involved. In those cases, I remain silent and let the Chief speak. She normally speaks about five or eleven minutes ahead of when she wants something. That's all the advance warning I ever get, sorry.

The other thing I can't say is what time of day we'll be coming through. Might be time to eat, might not. But surely I can eat anytime. We will be in the truck, and I'll have weedeaters, ladders, and you name it in there, that I don't want to stray too far from. The good news is that on the way back, we will not have a time table and I can do whatever I want.

IF you text, we can do that. IF not, you can call me.

I have an email for you.........but it's the yokagawa email.......and I think that was your work email, right? Dunno why I haven't changed it. So email me today sometime and I'll send you my cell number and you can send yours. I'd like to meet up. Mama will be going this way in the future I'm sure, but I can't say how often I will.

Now, I gotta go pay $12,023,894 for a new set of tires in the truck so I can make the trip. Ugh.

Tightline, if you read this, email me as well and possibly we can hook up in Macon or somewhere.

Oh, and Niner, I used to write a TON of orders for circuits in Newnan, GA. Alltel had presence there somehow, best I remember, plus they wholesaled some stuff to some car parts company..........can't remember the name, but would if I heard it. Alltel's biggest presence statewise was Georgia, and I did a lot of orders all over Georgia. That was the old Allied/Alltel landline area, later (now) Windstream, I assume. Alltel and Windstream were my biggest customers for many years.

Tightline
01-02-2013, 07:37 PM
Bucky, just sent you an email.

Buckrub
01-02-2013, 07:50 PM
Got it and replied. Waiting now on Niner Niner, Bo Biner, Fee Fi Mo Miner to answer.

Niner
01-02-2013, 08:58 PM
Email sent to conwaycorp.net

Buckrub
01-02-2013, 09:17 PM
replied

hope we can work this out. By then, I'll be insane anyway, and need some adult discussions!