PDA

View Full Version : My turn to be a curmudgeon...

Captain
12-21-2016, 10:04 PM
And leave my avatar alone.... Thumper...

I will be glad when Christmas is over for one main reason, every time I check in at Facebook or check my emails people are posting and sending memes saying we can now say "Merry Christmas"!!!
Did I miss something somewhere? Was there some edict declared or some law passed years ago that I missed.
I've ALWAYS said Merry Christmas, I have some Jewish friends and one doctor from India that I have no clue what his religion is so I opt to tell those folks happy holidays. But I do that out of respect for them, not that anyone has ever told me it was wrong to wish folks a Merry Christmas.
I've never noticed this in the past years, but all of a sudden it appears that because Trump is elected we can all go back to saying Merry Christmas??? WTF? Anyone else noticing this or am I just being an Posthole?

Thumper
12-21-2016, 10:06 PM
You're being a P-hole and a curmudgeon all rolled into one.

For the record ... I don't say Merry Christmas .... I say "Bah Humbug!" :D

BarryBobPosthole
12-21-2016, 10:12 PM
Been saying it my entire life and not one soul has ever said anything back but thanks.

BKB

Thumper
12-21-2016, 10:22 PM
Been saying it my entire life and not one soul has ever said anything back but thanks. BKB

Well, you sure make a crappy curmudgeon!

Big Muddy
12-21-2016, 10:45 PM
Cap, it's mainly just a dig at Odong and his limp-wristed band of politically correct pricks and pussies because they all refuse to say Merry Christmas....ever since he's been the P.O.S. POTUS, he has refused to say that greeting to not offend anyone, namely his muslim brothers.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!

Captain
12-21-2016, 10:46 PM
Well, you sure make a crappy curmudgeon!

I know right, I guess he's just mad cause I cought the biggest fish

airbud7
12-21-2016, 10:47 PM
This^

Captain
12-21-2016, 11:08 PM
Cap, it's mainly just a dig at Odong and his limp-wristed band of politically correct pricks and pussies because they all refuse to say Merry Christmas....ever since he's been the P.O.S. POTUS, he has refused to say that greeting to not offend anyone, namely his muslim brothers.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!
That must be it Muddy. And somehow I didn't connect the reference.

Nandy
12-21-2016, 11:32 PM
I tend to say happy holidays just because sometimes I have no idea if the person is a christian or not. If it is someone I know, then I know what to say...

Thumper
12-22-2016, 12:38 AM
Well, in just a couple more days, we can all say Merry Festivus. ;)

Arty
12-22-2016, 01:00 AM
Thump story about his "festivus pole".... coming up after this short word from our sponsors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quercus alba
12-22-2016, 08:53 AM
I'm still wondering why Cap said my turn to be a curmudgeon. I think his noticer skills are diminishing, it's been his turn for a looooong time. Maybe he needs to borrow thumps pink pants and lighten up a little bit. Him and Posthole can share.

Captain
12-22-2016, 09:26 AM
But I'm always so unbeat and positive. :D

LJ3
12-22-2016, 09:56 AM
Dufuseses.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5tXQCyDOVdc?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BarryBobPosthole
12-22-2016, 10:05 AM
We love the Jews. But we love our holiday traditions better! I'm gonna say Merry Christmas right to the next Jewish looking person I run into. Just because I'm now liberated from any modicum of respect for any other culture whatsoever! I mean, after all, its our national tradition to be assholes!

BKB

Captain
12-22-2016, 10:15 AM
Chew-Chooooo

BarryBobPosthole
12-22-2016, 10:16 AM
Hahahahaha....that train is DERAILED!

BKB

Thumper
12-22-2016, 10:27 AM
It seems there are a couple people, who responded to this thread, who need to grab a stool and get in line. :booty

Chicken Dinner
12-22-2016, 10:34 AM
Len, how many times do I have to tell you to quit trying to bring the truth into a discussion with these heathens.

Merry Chrismkwawanzukkah to all you deplorable effers!

Dufuseses.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5tXQCyDOVdc?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>