PDA

View Full Version : Please help me I'm FAAALLLLIIINNNGGGGGGG

Buckrub
12-31-2012, 12:41 PM
Over some stupid cliff, I'm told.

Only Cliff I know never posts anymore.

To all of y'all that are affected, thank you. To Congress for doing nothing so that many expenditures will stop, taxes will go up, and the deficit will be SLIGHTLY impacted positively, thank you for doing nothing. Great job, keep it up. Try to do the same the rest of the year. For that matter, just give up and go home. We'll all be better off in the long run.

To Obama for hollering for a year that "We need to tax millionaires and billionaires" and then not buying that VERY proposal from Boehner, and instead demanding that the floor be $400,000 (upper middle class that you claim to be trying to protect), you get the Hypocrite of the Century Award. Congrats.

That is all.

Big Muddy
12-31-2012, 01:04 PM
And don't forget the pay raise that Obama gave to Biden and all congressmen, yesterday!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/28/obama-pay-raise-congress_n_2377714.html

Buckrub
12-31-2012, 01:11 PM
I don't think Obama can change Congress' pay..........but if they voted themselves a raise, they should be shot.

Buckrub
12-31-2012, 02:18 PM
In related news of the pending financial disaster and an end to all money as we know it...............the stock market is up 71 points as of noon today.