PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky mall video/ Now this is racist (imo)

airbud7
12-22-2016, 11:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LQFroFnBs4

Thumper
12-22-2016, 12:29 PM
Somebody needs to slap that bitch.

I think what concerns me most, is that everyone else is just standing there letting her rant. Sorry, but I'd have been all up in her face.

BarryBobPosthole
12-22-2016, 12:41 PM
Somebody needs to slap that bitch.

I think what concerns me most, is that everyone else is just standing there letting her rant. Sorry, but I'd have been all up in her face.

Woudn't that make you a punk ass like Joe Mixon?

BKB

Thumper
12-22-2016, 12:45 PM
I didn't say I'd knock her out.

I'd have surely told her to STFU though.

LJ3
12-22-2016, 02:00 PM
Woudn't that make you a punk ass like Joe Mixon?

BKB

A little too overt. -3 for SD'ing today.

I will never remain quiet when I see bullying. I lived too much of it as a kid and the scars are deep, very deep. Beyond therapy, deep :)

It may get me hurt or worse some day but I refuse to let it occur in my presence.

DeputyDog
12-22-2016, 02:11 PM
I took it as that person cut into the line and she was voicing her anger towards that. It went too far with the go back where you came from remarks and the welfare stuff. It seems that a lot of the people agreed with her at least at the beginning since there was one person who voiced agreement and a couple others nodded.

That shit pisses me off too when you have waited in a long line and someone jumps to the front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LJ3
12-22-2016, 02:17 PM
Every line cutter deserves to be called out, no doubt! Being an ignorant bully isn't the right course of action, though.

airbud7
12-22-2016, 02:22 PM
After further review I would probably put a cap in her ass if she cut in line in front of me...I mean wtf lady/ start at the back like other people do/ Who the heck she think she is? Hillary Clinton? I think Not!

I would at least cut her tires!

:D

Edit: sense some can't take/understand a joke (see post below)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e4/15/84/e41584b8eedf08c3a764f50e80831a3c.jpg

I was Joking/Kidding around Thump!

Thumper
12-22-2016, 02:35 PM
Now you're sounding like a Liberal election protester.

Who knows what the true circumstances were? I went to the Customer Service desk and waited in line to return a defective item at Walmart once. The clerk put the item aside and told me to go pick out another one, then bring it to her and she'd do an exchange. I didn't wait through the line again when I returned, but stood there until she'd finished with another customer, then handed her the exchange item. Some dude behind me mentioned the fact there's a line, but the clerk pointed out what had transpired and she had all my paperwork and defective item right there. Who knows what the details were in this particular instance? I do know if that dude had lit into me like this woman did, he'd have left the store with a few less teeth than he entered with!

Hombre
12-22-2016, 04:06 PM
How someone can treat another person that way is beyond me.

Nandy
12-22-2016, 07:58 PM
If she actually cut in line you let the clerk/store manager know and complaint. Many times I get in line to pay, and the wife is getting that last item she just remembers and obviously does not goes to the back of the line. If it was just one bill paid by just one person then I dont see the problem.

Arty
12-23-2016, 12:46 AM
Regardless of circumstances she went total dumb hillbilly with her comments. I feel as bad for the dumb fat ass white women as I do the other ... umm... Hispanic?
Poor thing prolly walked out of that store proud as a new papa, not knowing how ignorant she truly is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk