PDA

View Full Version : Well what do you know....

Captain
12-22-2016, 05:33 PM
Michael Turner, who said he would not sell fuel to anyone who voted for President-elect Donald Trump, has not been licensed since 2012.

A local propane dealer who said in a recent message that he won’t sell to anyone who voted for President-elect Donald Trump has been delivering and dispensing gas without a state license for at least two years, state officials said this week.

Michael Turner, who operates of Turner LP Gas Service on Canaan Road, left a message for would-be customers on his company’s voice mail, saying “If you voted for Donald Trump for president, I will no longer be delivering your gas. Please find someone else.” That message was left on a Friday, when the weather was bitterly cold. The message goes on to say that the cost of gas remains $110 a bottle, with payment due on delivery.

However, Turner is not licensed to sell gas.

According to the Maine Fuel Board, Turner’s propane license expired in 2012. Turner had two licenses, one for delivery and the other for dispensing, which expired in 2012 and 2014, respectively. The board became aware of the issue after the news of Turner’s message was reported by the Portland Press Herald late last week.

airbud7
12-22-2016, 05:49 PM
Don't mess with Trump....He sees you when you're sleeping...He knows when you're awake...He knows when you've been bad or good......Oh Wait! that's the other dude...:banghead

Captain
12-22-2016, 06:08 PM
Making America great again one unlicensed illegal liberal gas dealer at a time.

airbud7
12-22-2016, 06:30 PM
Like obamas fake ass birth certificate/ need to lock his ass up with Hillary

https://a4cgr.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/obama-birth-certificate.jpg

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/investigators-find-source-for-obamas-online-birth-certification-image/

Big Muddy
12-22-2016, 07:28 PM
Just another whiny-azz liberal, who wants to try to threaten and bully the hard-working folks....but, ain't pay-back great, when it comes back, and bites them in the azz ???!!! ;)

Thumper
12-22-2016, 07:59 PM
Sounds like a total idiot to me. Seems if you're operating a business illegally, you'd want to keep a low profile and stay hidden in the shadows. What a dumb-ass!

BarryBobPosthole
12-22-2016, 09:04 PM
Yes, but whatever dumbass thing he did? He never voted a nincompoop for the nation's highest office. A batshit crazy coke snorting fool nincompoop.
So we know where the bar is set.

BKB

Captain
12-22-2016, 09:10 PM
Yes, but whatever dumbass thing he did? He never voted a nincompoop for the nation's highest office. A batshit crazy coke snorting fool nincompoop.
BKB
Bite me. I voted for him twice

Captain
12-22-2016, 09:24 PM
And I could say the same thing about any dumbass that voted for Obummer and be totally correct.
Talk about a low bar...

airbud7
12-22-2016, 10:08 PM
Bite me. I voted for him twice

Me to Cappy...my dog voted and so did my great great grand pa/ Gotta love the new no id to vote law...

it really helped Trump/ oh and hats off to the russian hackers, couldn't have pulled it off without them...

Dam I love this Country!

Trav
12-22-2016, 11:06 PM

BKB

You are going to give yourself a grabber or a stroke over this election, you got to settle down.

Arty
12-23-2016, 12:42 AM
You are going to give yourself a grabber or a stroke over this election, you got to settle down.

His anniversary was just a day or two ago. His wife gave him all the grabber and stroke he needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnboy
12-23-2016, 01:03 AM
I think he musta switched from indica to sativa. :blob8