PDA

View Full Version : Happy Festivus you bunch'a deplorables!

Thumper
12-23-2016, 08:11 AM
Gots ta' head over to Tampa and meet with my shrink who diagnosed my PTSD. Wish me luck with convincing her I'm not crazy as a shit-house rat! ;)

Lynn took the day off, so we'll go to our favorite Thai restaurant afterwards, then hit a few thrift stores looking for small treasures.

Youse dufes be good today and have a great Festivus!

Captain
12-23-2016, 08:19 AM
Merry Christmas to you too. Hope you are able to fool the doctor again and convince them you ain't crazy. :D
What's the doctors name. I'll give them a link to this site and they can evaluate you from here.

airbud7
12-23-2016, 08:53 AM
Yea^ What Cappy said...Have Fun fooling the doctor again.

Thumper
12-23-2016, 09:12 AM
Merry Christmas to you too. Hope you are able to fool the doctor again and convince them you ain't crazy. :D
What's the doctors name. I'll give them a link to this site and they can evaluate you from here.

Goofball. TODAY is Festivus. Christmas is Sunday! Sheeesh!

Thanks anyway, we're on the way out the door, headed for Tampa. Dang Dr. appt! I had to take my weekly shower a day early! :(

Bwana
12-23-2016, 04:53 PM
Thanks Thump and hope they find things in your noggin are still working as the good Lord intended.

BarryBobPosthole
12-23-2016, 05:01 PM
Happy Festivus and Merry Christmas to you and Lynn!

Don't tell that doctor lady what you had for lunchor they'll ock you up and throw away the key.

BKB

Captain
12-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Thanks Thump and hope they find things in your noggin are still working as the good Lord intended.

That would be a first...

LJ3
12-23-2016, 05:54 PM
Merry Christmas fucksticks! I mean that in the most loving way possible <3