PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of sightings....here's Obama after January 20th.....

Big Muddy
12-24-2016, 02:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZGti40zXks

airbud7
12-24-2016, 10:33 AM
Love it!

January 20th 2017 will be a Great Day for this Country.

BarryBobPosthole
12-24-2016, 11:24 AM
Jan 20, 2017 is when the new Cold War and nuclear arms race begins. Trump will try to use it as an economy booster. Get ready for paranoia 101. Its the Republican way to scare people into believing the boogeyman is gonna get us, so lets build a bigger better deadlier military.

BKB

Big Muddy
12-24-2016, 11:38 AM
"""so, lets build a bigger better deadlier military"""

^^Day'um right...better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.^^

BarryBobPosthole
12-24-2016, 11:40 AM
You're operating under the assumption that the one we have now isn't deadly already.

BKB

Big Muddy
12-24-2016, 11:48 AM
You are correct....your buddy has reduced it to the weakest point in prolly a century.

BarryBobPosthole
12-24-2016, 12:07 PM
Yep, another bunch of crap from Trump. I'd rather listen to the generals in the Pentagon and their assessment of the strength and where and what we need to rebuild not some demagogue politician who has lied about practically everything he has said.

Yes, sequestration and an insistence by congress to keep pork barrel military projects in their states has caused us not to transform our military strategy into the kind of forces we need. Look at the A10. An awesome plane the Air Force has tried to retire for years. It was in service when I was in the Air Force. Republicans in congress though, like Trump, think they know more about the Air Force than the Air Force. So they ADDED almost a billion dollars to the defense budget to keep it. Keeping them slowed the rollout of the F35. And caused them to early retire one of the best fighters ever, the F16.

Our military is strong. But you're right is does need to be revamped to meet the kinds of challenges we have today vs 20 years ago. But sequestration is the main reason nothing has moved forward much on that front. And we all know where sequestration comes from: the total obstructionist Congress is where. We haven't had an actual budget in years. And the budget is the primary responsibility of the congress. With majorities in both houses since the midterms in '12, where is the GD budget?
BKB

airbud7
12-24-2016, 12:20 PM
I nominate BarryBobPosthole for Secretary of Defense!

Edit: I mean Secretary of Fishing!...:D

Big Muddy
12-24-2016, 12:22 PM
You'll get your budget....as soon as your buddy finishes his "extended" Hawaiian golfing vacation, and evacuates the premises on Jan. 20th.

So far, the only thing he's done in his last days is use his cellphone's Tapatalk to pardon hundreds of gun-toting felons, murderers, and rapists every single day....look it up for yourself....oh yeah, and his muslim self, again, failed to support Israel at the U.N....don't get me started on that sheeit.

I'm headed back to the woods, after a big breakfast....talk amongst yourself.

BarryBobPosthole
12-24-2016, 12:48 PM
Hope you kill that biggun! Maybe he didn't sleep in this morning.

And Airbud, that ain't me. That a Mississippi Cajun cracker good friend of mine named Jean Baugnon, or as I call him Jean Val Jean.

BKB

Thumper
12-24-2016, 12:57 PM
I was wondering who that was. It looks like a cross between P-hole and Ticboy wearin' one'a Cappy's fishin' shirts!

airbud7
12-24-2016, 01:03 PM
And Airbud, that ain't me.

BKB

Well Some Bitch/ ........is the driving the boat pict you(old avatar)?

airbud7
12-24-2016, 01:17 PM
I give up :banghead ...which one is Barry (A,B or C)

A

B

C

:D

Thumper
12-24-2016, 01:22 PM
Easy ... the last one. ;)

Captain
12-24-2016, 02:04 PM
Barry is the middle picture holding the second place finish-r fish of the day.. I had the largest one!