PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought

BarryBobPosthole
12-29-2016, 03:34 PM
Why aren't people who commit dastardly deeds called 'dastards' ? Its really a word that belongs in the lexicon. 'Why you little dastard' sounds more right than bastard. A bastard made no bad choice. His dastard father however, did.

BKB

airbud7
12-29-2016, 04:18 PM
Why aren't people who commit dastardly deeds called 'dastards' ? Its really a word that belongs in the lexicon. 'Why you little dastard' sounds more right than bastard. A bastard made no bad choice. His dastard father however, did.

BKB

Why do you say...HIS?...^ "His dastard father however, did."

A bastard can be male or female....and why not call them mustard instead of dastard...we could make mustard the bad person and Ketchup the good person...

But then what would mayo be?...this is so confusing(grrrr)

quercus alba
12-29-2016, 04:22 PM
Submit it here

http://www.washingtonpostsmensainvitational.com/

dastard, progeny of a dead beat dad

Big Muddy
12-29-2016, 06:43 PM
Same for "dick head"....who the h3ll came up with that???....I mean, there's nothing dastardly wrong with the head of a pecker....heck, a buncha guys have one, and they are a pretty handy accessory....so, why diss a guy for a having one???

Btw, I know some guys who are dick heads. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
12-29-2016, 06:50 PM
Its where Thumper keeps all his brains!

Thumper
12-29-2016, 07:45 PM
Its where Thumper keeps all his brains!

What's wrong with that? ;)

Captain
12-29-2016, 08:35 PM
Thumper ain't got enough brains to fill up the head of a pecker....
That's some easy noticing stuff right there boys.
Y'all are slippin'
I'm suprised someone ain't already called that shot.

Thumper
12-29-2016, 08:42 PM
Actually, you're correct. With the size of MY pecker, there ain't enough brains in the State of N.C. to fill it! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
12-29-2016, 08:54 PM
https://youtu.be/7vQB90iblug

Captain
12-29-2016, 09:34 PM
Actually, you're correct. With the size of MY pecker, there ain't enough brains in the State of N.C. to fill it! ;)
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.