PDA

View Full Version : You just can't make this sheeit up.....

Big Muddy
12-30-2016, 11:19 AM
"""Carl Paladino, an ally of Trump and a millionaire developer, told a local publication that he would like to see President Obama die of mad cow disease, and see First Lady Michelle Obama living with a gorilla in Africa.

“Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Hereford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarrett, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a jihadi cellmate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her,” he said, according to the New York Post.

Paladino later apologized, saying the comments weren’t meant for publication.

“I wanted to say something as sarcastic and hurtful as possible about the people (the Obamas) so responsible for the hurt and suffering of so many others,” he said, according to the Post. “I was wired up, primed to be human and make a mistake. I could have not made a worse choice in the words I used to express my feelings.”

The apology has not been accepted by the school board in Buffalo. It voted 6-2 Thursday to ask the state education commissioner to remove Paladino if he does not resign from office. The two who did not back the motion called on Paladino to apologize to every student. Paladino was not in attendance but has said that he will not resign.

Thumper
12-30-2016, 11:44 AM
And the hits just keep coming! ;)

Actor Charlie Sheen – who once proposed that Donald Trump make him his vice-presidential running mate – is facing massive backlash for tweeting a prayer to God, asking Him to kill the president-elect.

Sheen tweeted his prayer Tuesday evening just one hour after news broke of the death of actress Debbie Reynolds only one day after her daughter, Carrie Fisher, suffered a heart attack and died.

“Dear God;” Sheen tweeted, “Trump next, please! Trump next, please! Trump next, please! Trump next, please! Trump next, please! Trump next, please!”

BarryBobPosthole
12-30-2016, 12:57 PM
There used to be a thin veneer of civility in politics.
That's all gone now. They renamed it PC when they killed it.

BKB

LJ3
12-31-2016, 03:22 AM
Hey, at least it's different from the same old shit we've had since I've been on the planet. Much easier to identify the true asshats this way.