PDA

View Full Version : So Rhonda Rousey

BarryBobPosthole
12-31-2016, 03:10 PM
Kind of had a short comeback.

She must've gotten really hurt bad in that last assbeating to lose that much of a step.

Was this White's way of giving her a sendoff with a few bucks in her pocket? Kind of seems that way.

BKB

Captain
12-31-2016, 03:16 PM
I don't know, but I love her to death. She seems to be a great person.
She sure did get her asss handed to her last night however.
Sorry to see her go out like that. But it is what it is.

BarryBobPosthole
12-31-2016, 03:39 PM
The women in her sport sure owe her a tip of their caps.

BKB

Hombre
12-31-2016, 03:43 PM
I said this on the last thread about her. She has really basic hands. Her angles and footwork are poor, her head movement is non existent, and she throws day 1 combinations. She has world class Judo and needs to take fights there. She didnt. I like her too but the fact is when champs get beat they lose some mental edge and others gain a game plan. She needed to adapt she didnt.

Arty
12-31-2016, 04:56 PM
I was pulling for her to win that is for sure. I think she's a classy (and hot) little gal.
But daaaamn did she ever take a beatin'!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HideHunter
12-31-2016, 09:56 PM
*Duck* for crisssake... This is what I love about MMA.. *Nobody* better get too, bygawd, comfortable. ;)

Chicken Dinner
01-01-2017, 11:27 AM
I said this on the last thread about her. She has really basic hands. Her angles and footwork are poor, her head movement is non existent, and she throws day 1 combinations. She has world class Judo and needs to take fights there. She didnt. I like her too but the fact is when champs get beat they lose some mental edge and others gain a game plan. She needed to adapt she didnt.

One of the instructors at my younger Boy's Tae Kwan Do place tweeted that he knew Nunes' trainer from his points fighting days and was very putting a lot of the credit there. I'm not much of an MMA guy, but that seems to support your point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hombre
01-02-2017, 05:13 PM
I assume he is refering to Traverdyan. Not sure why she stays with him. Either way Miesha and Rousey have done great thing for the womens division.