PDA

View Full Version : My 1-1-17 prediction....

Big Muddy
12-31-2016, 10:20 PM
My football prediction---for those who give sheeit:

>Dak may or may not start against the Eagles tomorrow
>Romo WILL play tomorrow at some point
>Eagles at home---they'll play and party like it's 1999.
>Cowboys will play 2 water boys and 1 equipment manager at linebacker.
>Wentz will have an outstanding game
>Cowboys will lose the game, by 3 TD's.
>Who gives a sheeit???....(but, I'll still be watching ;))

Captain
12-31-2016, 10:28 PM
And now I know what happened to those youngin's beer....

Captain
12-31-2016, 10:49 PM
Bwanas sister could have a full time job around this joint...

Thumper
12-31-2016, 11:09 PM
Ha, I fixed that sideways-picture-posting sheeit. ;)

I think you're drunk! Doesn't a case have 24 beers? I think I know where the others went! :D

Big Muddy
01-01-2017, 12:24 AM
Ok, I fixed the day'um pic...again....gonna save it, and show it to the boys, when they turn 18 y.o., and have some laughs about it. ;) ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-01-2017, 10:06 AM
When I was about 15 I helped my Uncle Ernest build a nice little one room cabin down on the Fourche River. Since I'd helped him so much he told me I was welcome to stay in it as often as I liked. I liked. A lot!
Soon as I got my drivers license, my first cousin, my best buddy/partner in crime (Mallard Fillmore), and I would head there for weekend fishing/hunting/drinking/poker fests every chance we got. My Uncle Ernest got divorced and remarried and so we noticed the cabin got a little nicer as time went by and so we tightened up our act and cleaned up better when we went. One weekend as we left, I dutifully turned off the electricity at the pole like I was supposed to only we had inadvertantly left about three squirrels we'd cleaned in the freezer. Of course, when my uncle and his bride next used the cabin they were in for a unpleasant surprise. My new aunt left a very nasty note for us and when I read it of course I felt horrible. So
i called my uncle and apologized. He'd knew nothing about the note and he and his wife had a huge fight about it. My uncle told me i was always welcome and to ignore any future notes unless they were from him. Mistakes were just human.
My uncle laughed about that until he died i think. He was almost 90 when he died a few years ago. I saw him at his 80th birthday party I know and he was cackling about it then. His wife never went back to the cabin and in fact I never met her. I did attend her funeral and hell I might have been one of her pall bearers. I was certainly one of his.
So if you're reading this up in heaven Aunt Bennie Lee sixteen year old me is still sure sorry about those squirrels!

BKB

Captain
01-01-2017, 11:07 AM
Sure, the old dead squirrels in the cut off freezer gag.
Sounds like a real accident to me.... :D

Thumper
01-01-2017, 11:12 AM
That's as bad as the old Limburger Cheese on the intake manifold trick! ;)

Chicken Dinner
01-01-2017, 11:28 AM
I hope Romo lights it up today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Dinner
01-01-2017, 02:46 PM
Hhhheeeeerrrrresssss, Tony!

Big Muddy
01-01-2017, 11:44 PM
Yep, and I dang near got all my predictions correct. ;)

Chicken Dinner
01-02-2017, 09:55 AM
At the end of the day, the Cowpies only have something like four wins against teams with winning records. I'm not saying their frauds, but...

Big Muddy
01-02-2017, 12:18 PM
So, you saying that the Skinards are the real deal, huh???......that makes 'em "real deal losers" against the pizz-poor Cowboys....TWICE !!!! ;)

airbud7
01-02-2017, 01:30 PM
So, you saying that the Skinards are the real deal, huh???......that makes 'em "real deal losers" against the Cowboys....TWICE !!!! ;)

Lets not forget the vigina that beat the Skinards

https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/cam-newton-in-a-skirt-cfmp-lead.jpg?w=600

Big Muddy
01-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Yep, forgot about that, Abud. ;)