PDA

View Full Version : Where's them mouthy Redskin fans????

Captain
01-01-2017, 05:58 PM
I don't hear nothing but crickets...

airbud7
01-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Im watching the Atlanta game/ they looking good here lately!

Captain
01-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Looks like one of them might be in the doghouse

airbud7
01-01-2017, 06:37 PM
saw that on fb/ I think they having a stare down contest

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/val-kilmer-tombstone-winking.gif?w=650

Arty
01-01-2017, 06:40 PM
Bite me Cappy

That's the look she gives me right before she says "yes sir".

Also - there's a whole nuther half left to this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain
01-01-2017, 08:11 PM
That's the look she gives you when you ask to borrow your balls back.

BarryBobPosthole
01-01-2017, 08:55 PM
These crappy ass games are what we'll get in CFB thanks to the playoff format in post season. But that's okay, the whiners will have their meaningful national champions.
If I were king for a day I'd shoot the committee in the ass, do away with playoffs and go back to the bowl shstem and a mythical national champion. This here is total bullshit ran by ESECPN.

BKB

Captain
01-01-2017, 08:59 PM
Damn, you sure said a lot and I don't understand a bit of it.
So I don't know if I should agree or call you a grumpy-ass.

Arty
01-01-2017, 10:14 PM
Damn, you sure said a lot and I don't understand a bit of it.
So I don't know if I should agree or call you a grumpy-ass.

Hushyamouf'

In the spirit of a true Redskins fan.... "there's always next year".

Captain
01-01-2017, 10:18 PM

airbud7
01-02-2017, 08:36 AM
and the winner of the SD'er Bowl....>Cappy!.....The game went all Caps way, not only did he start the SD bowl, he did a fine job of kicking it around too...Job well done...

If I were to predict 2017 I'd say Cappy gonna have a good year.

Chicken Dinner
01-02-2017, 09:53 AM
Too busy drowning my sorrows. You Johnny-come-lately's and fair weather fans just wouldn't understand.

Big Muddy
01-02-2017, 07:22 PM
Yep, prolly take a couple of 5 gallon buckets of Cap's hooch to drown all of those Redskinard sorrows. ;)

Trav
01-02-2017, 09:57 PM
It is pretty amusing watching all those former Saints fans migrate onto the Cowboys bandwagon like a bunch of northern carpetbaggers.

Big Muddy
01-02-2017, 10:36 PM
Hahaha, sorry, Trav, but I ain't gonna bite at your poking, and sd'ing..;)

I went to my first MS State game, when I was 6 yrs. old, and graduated there, too...Dak is our football claim to fame, and now that he has achieved his life's dream of becoming a Cowboy, I naturally, "migrated" as you like to call it, with him....if he was playing for the Redskins, Giants, Miami, or any other NFL team, then I'd be a fan of that team, and I'd bandwagon with them, too....so, actually, I don't follow a "favorite-team" like most of you dufes....I follow my "favorite players"....matter of fact, I have never been a big NFL fan....I'll take college and high school sports, ANY day!!

Same thing with the Saints....I played all 4 sports against Archie from the 5th grade thru high school....at that time, he was our state's claim to fame, so I naturally, "migrated" with him to the Saints....heck, he was from Ole Miss, and I STILL admired him, and only pulled for the Saints because of Archie Who. ;)

Trav
01-02-2017, 10:52 PM
Hahaha, sorry, Trav, but I ain't gonna bite at your poking, and sd'ing..;)

I went to my first MS State game, when I was 6 yrs. old, and graduated there, too...Dak is our football claim to fame, and now that he has achieved his life's dream of becoming a Cowboy, I naturally, "migrated" as you like to call it, with him....if he was playing for the Redskins, Giants, Miami, or any other NFL team, then I'd be a fan of that team, and I'd bandwagon with them, too....so, actually, I don't follow a "favorite-team", just "favorite players"....matter of fact, I've never been a big NFL fan....I'll take college and high school sports, ANY day!!

Same thing with the Saints....I played all 4 sports against Archie from the 5th grade thru high school....at that time, he was our state's claim to fame, so I naturally, "migrated" with him to the Saints....heck, he was from Ole Miss, and I STILL admired him, and only pulled for the Saints because of Archie Who. ;)

I think the fact you responded says you bit doesn't it lol.

Big Muddy
01-02-2017, 10:56 PM
Nah, just filling in your blanks. ;)

airbud7
01-02-2017, 11:02 PM
Heck I always liked the Redskins growing up/ just didn't won't these Vigina boys to know...

Edit: I meen Virginia boys...;)

Captain
01-02-2017, 11:07 PM

Big Muddy
01-02-2017, 11:25 PM
^^^^^BAMMMM^^^^^ ;)