PDA

View Full Version : Who ya'll rooting for in the Rose???....

Big Muddy
01-02-2017, 06:23 PM
Whether you like 'em or hate 'em, I think Penn. State got screwed outta the #4 spot by the Urbanites....pretty sure they coulda played a better game than the Bucknuts did against Clemson.

I just can't bring myself to ever pull for any left coast teams, especially, the USC Prophylactics. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-02-2017, 06:37 PM
I've never liked USC. I like Penn State like I like prostate exams. What else is on?

BKB

Big Muddy
01-02-2017, 06:53 PM
So far, USC is dominating the game....think I'll watch Andy Griffith reruns until the Sugar comes on.

I've got mixed feelings on it.....who ya rootin' for in that one, Postie??? ;)

Chicken Dinner
01-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Penn State. I've got some friends and neighbors and they are some of the best fans any where and don't deserve what they've gone through the past couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Muddy
01-02-2017, 08:24 PM
Yep, that scandal affected a lot of totally innocent folks.....hope Penn State continues to rise about all that.

BarryBobPosthole
01-02-2017, 08:41 PM
I'm pulling for Penn State to stick it in the committee's eye. They royally fucked up this year letting Ohio State in over PSU.

And Muddy, I'll be rooting for the Sooners like I have since I was about ten.

No predictions, I'm just happy to see this matchup. It oughta be good. And I can't wait for you guys to see this offense. Its pretty damn special at a school that has had some special ones. Which is why this season was so disappointing with those early losses.

Boomer Sooner!
BKB

BarryBobPosthole
01-02-2017, 09:28 PM
Did you guys hear about this? Think it'll help or hurt?

BKB

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18394667/lane-kiffin-not-coach-offense-alabama-crimson-tide-title-game
http://es.pn/2ivPcbJ

Big Muddy
01-02-2017, 09:49 PM
Yep, came across the news wires late this morning....Kiffin's actions don't surprise me in the least....his reputation and previous track record of pulling up stakes, or getting the axe, is well-known....he will continue his unsuccesful run, as a head coach, and won't last at FAU, either....I'll give him 2 maybe 3 yrs., and he'll be looking for another job....he's an unlikeable nomad.

As far as the championship game, I think there will be a better team atmosphere....Kiffin is, admittedly, not a people-person.

And, Postie, I already know you'll be rooting for the Sooners.....my post above was tongue-in-cheek, as I'm sure you already know. ;)