01-02-2017, 10:54 PM
A yakety yacker.

BKB

Big Muddy
01-02-2017, 11:03 PM
Forgive him....he's old as Thump. ;)

Big Muddy
01-02-2017, 11:14 PM
Btw, Auburn's punter, Kevin Phillips, is a family friend of ours....just saying.

And, it looks like John Franklin III might hafta replace Sean White at QB....put your running shoes on Sooners....he's a swoof little monkey....'course, if Mayfield keeps throwing those bullseye darts, it won't make any difference. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-02-2017, 11:16 PM
A while ago Musberger said the wind blew the ball off the tee on the kickoff. Probably a first for the Superdome.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
01-02-2017, 11:18 PM
Btw, Auburn's punter, Kevin Phillips, is a family friend of ours....just saying.

And, it looks like John Franklin III might hafta replace Sean White at QB....put your running shoes on Sooners....he's a swoof little monkey. ;)

That kid they call Legatron is quite a kicker.

BKB

Big Muddy
01-02-2017, 11:27 PM
Yep, some NFL teams are drooling to get that kid.

Big Muddy
01-02-2017, 11:49 PM
A while ago Musberger said the wind blew the ball off the tee on the kickoff. Probably a first for the Superdome.

BKB

Prolly one of those coonasses, farting out some muskrat gumbo gas. ;)

Captain
01-03-2017, 12:00 AM
By God them Okie's came to play ball that's for sure.

BarryBobPosthole
01-03-2017, 12:43 AM
By God them Okie's came to play all that's for sure.

Yeppirs. This is a good team. Those two early losses killed their chances. But they are representing so far for sure!

BKB

Hombre
01-03-2017, 12:57 AM
They for sure played their best ball at the end of th season. 8 TEAM PLAYOFF NOW

BarryBobPosthole
01-03-2017, 01:16 AM
That would have worked out better this year for sure. What we have now hasn't provided any better of a result than the BCS did.

BKB

Big Muddy
01-03-2017, 01:18 AM
Looks like the Sooners got the Sugar in the bag, so I'm hittin' the rack....gotta a deer or two I'm still chasing. ;)

Congrats to you Sooner dufes....best team won the game, and in a very convincing manner. ;)

Chicken Dinner
01-03-2017, 09:25 AM
He's not even in the same league as Dick Vitale and Chris Berman when it comes to blithering idiocy. Even when it's a game I really wanted to see, I will turn the channel rather than listen to those two a$$hats.

A yakety yacker.

BKB

DeputyDog
01-03-2017, 11:08 AM
He's not even in the same league as Dick Vitale and Chris Berman when it comes to blithering idiocy. Even when it's a game I really wanted to see, I will turn the channel rather than listen to those two a$$hats.

The biggest problem with those two is they had a gimmick then overdid it. They became a caricature of themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Dinner
01-03-2017, 11:32 AM
The biggest problem with those two is they had a gimmick then overdid it. They became a caricature of themselves.

Agreed. They were mildly entertaining 30 years ago. Now, they're just embarrassing themselves.