PDA

View Full Version : Coaching changes

quercus alba
01-06-2017, 05:09 PM
It's being reported tha Arkansas defensive coordinator rob smith is making a lateral move to wake forest. Also more changes coming.

The razorbacks defense gave up six yds per carry and 39 rushing tds last season. Pass rush was non existent. Don't know who'll replace him but it would be hard to find one who'd do worse. Having said that, we probably will

BarryBobPosthole
01-06-2017, 05:21 PM
Y'all should've snapped up Justin Fuente when he was at Memphis. I think he's going to be one of the hottest coaching prospects in college football here in a year or so.

BKB

quercus alba
01-06-2017, 05:30 PM
I think Beliema is evolving into a SEC coach. Slowly. Looks like we'll be going to a 3-4 this coming season with an emphasis on defensive speed. Personally I'd run a 3-5-3 package with some of those hybrid linebackers about 215-225 lbs. looks like it would be effective against the spread

Big Muddy
01-06-2017, 07:35 PM
JMHO....QA, they'll get killed with that, unless they do some jam-up recruiting....which, I just don't see that on their horizon. ;)

Chicken Dinner
01-06-2017, 09:42 PM
Y'all should've snapped up Justin Fuente when he was at Memphis. I think he's going to be one of the hottest coaching prospects in college football here in a year or so.

BKB

Good luck getting him to leave Blacksburg. Coaches don't seem to leave there very often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk