PDA

View Full Version : Dayum

BarryBobPosthole
01-10-2017, 06:47 AM
I'm generally a good sleeper. Julie had to get up at 2:30 to be in for a work project and the wind is blowing like a $2 hooker and sleep just plumb evades me.

So I thought I'd share my malaise.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
01-10-2017, 05:34 PM
I was hoping my sleep issues might ease up once I retired. You're not setting much of an example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arty
01-10-2017, 06:20 PM
He was thinkin about Rachel.

airbud7
01-10-2017, 06:35 PM
He was thinkin about Rachel.

Rachel Maddow?...

Captain
01-10-2017, 07:24 PM
I should have never sent that picture.

Thumper
01-10-2017, 07:53 PM
What'cha think Cappy? Ol' P-hole's gettin' a bit long in the tooth. Ya' think he's about ready for the ol' CPAP?

BarryBobPosthole
01-10-2017, 08:09 PM
I was hoping my sleep issues might ease up once I retired. You're not setting much of an example.

I don't typically ever have insomnia. Part of that I credit to something I read when I was a young parent that showed you how to teach your kids how to train themselves to go to sleep. And it worked, at least for me! Not so much for my kids.

I still get excited and can't sleep before I go fishing. I'm almost always up an hour earlier than I'm supposed to be mainly because I get tired of tossing and turning and just get up. And to be honest it doesn't really bother me.

Last night it was the screaming 30 mph winds we had. Ice storm coming this Friday! Hang on to yer hats!

BKb