PDA

View Full Version : Had the Tables Been Turned

BarryBobPosthole
01-14-2017, 12:17 PM
Every shred of rumor, every instance of uncorroborated 'facts' were spread to the corners of the nation when it involved Hillary Clinton or any other democrat that opposed Trump.
now, suddenly the tables are turned and those, like Comey, who spilled their guts are quiet.

What do I think? I think the president elect is under an FBI investigation right now. And its unprecedented. And They'll eventually find out that this crazy asshole is exactly as he seems, a crazy asshole. Who was in collusion with the Russians even back during the election. And I'll bet you a dollar that Paul Manafort, who has suddenly become strangley very quiet, is at the center of it.

Your president is in deep shit.

BKB
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trump-intelligence-report-explainer.html

airbud7
01-14-2017, 12:24 PM
http://brightcove01.brightcove.com/24/4221396001/201701/573/4221396001_5278381352001_5278375061001-vs.jpg?pubId=4221396001

Meanwhile Bernie Madoff has cornered the hot chocolate market in the prison yard.

He bought up every package of Swiss Miss from the commissary and sold it for a profit in the prison yard. He monopolized hot chocolate! He made it so that if you wanted any, you had to go through Bernie."

Now that's not fake news my friend^....

Thumper
01-14-2017, 01:05 PM
What We Don’t Know

■ Whether any of the claims in the memos are true. American intelligence agencies have not confirmed them, and Mr. Trump has said they are a complete fabrication.

But ... this never went anywhere. Why? (somebody should'a told him his mic was still hot!)

On Monday while President Obama was taking part in a global nuclear security summit in South Korea, he was caught on tape asking for Russian President Dmitry Medvedev for "space." "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility," Obama implored. Obama assured the departing Russian President he will have the "flexibility" required to deal with missile defense issues after the 2012 presidential election.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XsFR8DbSRQE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BarryBobPosthole
01-14-2017, 01:06 PM
And this is relevant how? He was the fucking president.

BkB

Thumper
01-14-2017, 01:07 PM
And up for re-election.

THIS is the relevant part:

What We Don’t Know - Whether any of the claims in the memos are true. American intelligence agencies have not confirmed them, and Mr. Trump has said they are a complete fabrication.

So, I suppose you're all for the "guilty until proven innocent" rule?

BarryBobPosthole
01-14-2017, 01:12 PM
The relevant part is Mr Trump made totally outrageous claims about the other side any time any kind of rumors came out. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, we require corroboration. Funny how that works.

The bottom line is our president elect is under FBI and CIA investigation for colluding with the Russians on hacking during the election. And that is the truth.

BKb

Big Muddy
01-14-2017, 01:13 PM
5 DAYS---11 HOURS---48 MINUTES---42 SECONDS.

This is all I give a sheeit about....'NUF SAID.

Thumper
01-14-2017, 01:16 PM
So, I suppose you're all for the "guilty until proven innocent" rule?

Weren't you the one trashing Bush and the intel community for claiming that Iraq had "weapons of mass destruction"? We sure disproved that one, didn't we? So, speaking of your "shoe on the other foot" analogy, surely any unsubstantiated claim by Intel "must" be true.

BarryBobPosthole
01-14-2017, 01:28 PM
No, y'all have grabbed on every single lie told by this scoundrel motherfucker and acted like it was gospel. now turn about is fair play.
This president elect has colluded with our state enemies. And you think that's just fine just because he said so.
That is really brilliant!

BKB

Thumper
01-14-2017, 01:44 PM
I'd love to stay here and keep the mud stirred, but I gots ta' go. Lynn's dropped a surprise on me and we're just now rolling out the door for the weekend. I have no clue where we're going or what we'll be doing, as it's a birthday surprise. Heck, she already has my bag packed, so I can't even get a clue what's going on by the clothes I'll be taking. Oh well, I'll just ride with it. Catch'ya later you dang powder-puff Libtard! :D

BarryBobPosthole
01-14-2017, 01:51 PM
Happy birthday, Jim! Right when you're in the middle of birthday sex, I sure hope you're able to get the image of tiny little orange hands out of your head!
(my birthday present to you)

BKB

DeputyDog
01-14-2017, 03:03 PM
This president elect has colluded with our state enemies. And you think that's just fine just because he said so.
That is really brilliant!

BKB

Of course it would be totally different if his foundation had taken their money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
01-14-2017, 03:16 PM
Oh yeah. I'm sure all the pay for play rumors with the Clinton Foundation were true. That's why there are so many investigations going on about it.

BKB

LJ3
01-14-2017, 06:33 PM
I wonder if Trump will last a year, much less the whole 4.

VP seems like a nice enough guy. Wrapped a little too tight with the religious crown for my taste but decent nonetheless.

LJ3
01-14-2017, 06:35 PM
No, y'all have grabbed on every single lie told by this scoundrel motherfucker and acted like it was gospel.

BKB

Don't throw me in to that ya'll pile! I just didn't give a crap if he was lying. Still don't :)

DeputyDog
01-14-2017, 07:11 PM
Oh yeah. I'm sure all the pay for play rumors with the Clinton Foundation were true. That's why there are so many investigations going on about it.

BKB

So what makes certain rumors more credible than others to you? Who they are about?

BarryBobPosthole
01-14-2017, 07:29 PM
I'm just like everybody else. We can't trust or distrust everybody so we do the best we can to sift the pepper from the fly shit. I don't claim to know any more than the next guy. But I know a fracking fraud when I see one.

BKB

Captain
01-14-2017, 08:01 PM
Keep wishing Posty. Maybe someday some of the mud will stick to him. But this is just a bunch of crap.

DeputyDog
01-14-2017, 08:19 PM
I'm just like everybody else. We can't trust or distrust everybody so we do the best we can to sift the pepper from the fly shit. I don't claim to know any more than the next guy. But I know a fracking fraud when I see one.

BKB

]

I don't really trust your judgement since you think Hillary is squeaky clean.

BarryBobPosthole
01-14-2017, 08:57 PM
Hahahaha I have NEVER said Hillary was squeaky clean. I just have never believed Benghazi was anything but a political blow job (funny, when's the last time you heard anything about it?) , I never thought there was anything to the whole email bullshit, and I've never thought she peddled access to anybody through the Clinton Foundation. All of those things are the horse shit flotsam and jetsam of a very dirty presidential campaign. Which she was dirty too.
But seriously. Don't epect me to believe the load of crap coming out of the president elect.

BKB