PDA

View Full Version : As they say

BarryBobPosthole
01-16-2017, 06:03 PM
Surround yourself with good people.

BKB

Monica Crowley bows out of Trump administration post following plagiarism revelations
http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/16/media/kfile-crowley-out/index.html

BarryBobPosthole
01-16-2017, 08:31 PM
And this one is certainly no problem either!
BKB

First on CNN: Trump's cabinet pick invested in company, then introduced a bill to help it
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/16/politics/tom-price-bill-aiding-company/index.html

airbud7
01-16-2017, 08:46 PM
an your point is.....?

Captain
01-16-2017, 08:51 PM
And that would be different than what the dems do how???

Big Muddy
01-16-2017, 08:56 PM
If the Ethics Commision finds his laundry is dirty, then he should not be confirmed, demanded to resign from Congress, and get his azz locked up....and, the same goes for every Dem. and Rep. congressman who is found guilty of that sheeit.

Thumper
01-16-2017, 09:01 PM
If the Ethics Commision finds his laundry is dirty, then he should not be confirmed, demanded to resign from Congress, and get his azz locked up....

Ummm, I think that "he" is a "she". ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-16-2017, 09:08 PM
Nope, there's two of them, a he and a she. The she not only plagarized fifty times in a book she published and made money off of, but also plagarized in her phd thesis. I guess Princeton is looking into that now. so, a liar and a thief nominated for the person who would communicate to us about national security. Where's the concern for secrets and shot you were sll worked up about?
The second guy just sold his soul to the devil and invested in a company he passed a law to help. And enriched himself from his use of his public position. I thought that was a big no no too. Isn't it?
Or is it okay now because 'everybody does it'?

Y'all better gold on to your hats. You've got a friggin tornado about to hit your prez. He won't make it a year.

BKB

airbud7
01-16-2017, 09:10 PM
I'm gonna make a special bolt that only my patented wrench will fit!

Big Muddy
01-16-2017, 09:13 PM
C'mon, Thump, keep up.....I was responding to his 2nd post about CongressMAN Tom Price....pretty sure he's a he. ;)

All that birthday ribeye done settled on yo brain. ;)

Thumper
01-16-2017, 10:24 PM
Well, the first two words in the title to the link says, "Monica Crowley" .....

I read posts in order. :)

BarryBobPosthole
01-17-2017, 09:28 AM
Today, the Orange Dick with tiny little hands approval rating is at 40, the lowest in history of an incoming president.

And the Republicans claim there's a mandate! That's richer than three feet up a bull's ass.

BKB

Thumper
01-17-2017, 09:36 AM
Bunch'a snowflakes!

Chicken Dinner
01-17-2017, 09:37 AM
You talking about the "Cheeto Benito"?

Today, the Orange Dick with tiny little hands approval rating is at 40, the lowest in history of an incoming president.

And the Republicans claim there's a mandate! That's richer than three feet up a bull's ass.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
01-17-2017, 09:54 AM
I like it. Cheeto Benito. He kind of acts like Muusolini too!

BKB

airbud7
01-17-2017, 10:08 AM

11-7-2016

Hillary is up by double digits...:biggrin-new:

airbud7
01-17-2017, 10:14 AM
Who the fuck do they ask in these polls?

Trumps approval rating around Aiken SC is around 95/99 percent....

DeputyDog
01-17-2017, 11:54 AM
Not that it's relevant or makes any difference but, so much for the "honeymoon period" that most newly elected Presidents get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
01-17-2017, 12:11 PM
Might not be a honeymoon, but the screwing has already begun!

BKB

LJ3
01-17-2017, 01:12 PM

BKB

I'm confused by your quaint country speak. What's it really like 3 feet up a bulls ass? How is it rich? Should I ask Larke or Jimmy?

BarryBobPosthole
01-17-2017, 01:28 PM
It'll grow some awesome tomatoes is all I got to say about how rich it is.

Something tells me you Trumpsters better party while you can. Its gonna be a long year till this fucker is impeached.

BKB

Chuck Schumer: Tom Price may have broken the law in stock transaction
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/17/politics/chuck-schumer-tom-price-may-have-broken-the-law-in-stock-transaction/index.html

LJ3
01-17-2017, 01:31 PM
Seems the same to me as all the conservative crying and whining when obamas started naming people like van jones. Conservatives wanted to make Obama responsible for building bombs with ayers to blow the legs off wimmin and children. And burn white churches with the good reverend whatshisface.

Political theater.

It does look like that picture of the Hindenburg, currently :)

Captain
01-17-2017, 03:07 PM
Who the fuck do they ask in these polls?

Trumps approval rating around Aiken SC is around 95/99 percent....

Same here AirBud.

BarryBobPosthole
01-17-2017, 03:23 PM
Check out Innate Immunotherapeutics. An Aussie company that was basically trading for .28 a share just a year ago, Senator Price and a guy on Trump's team, Representative Chris Collins was made a sweetheart deal by the company to buy their stock at .18. Its at 1.34 now. Both Price and Collins were on congressional committees that had influence over the company's ability to do business in the US. Now if you check who owns the most of their stock, guess who, Chriss Collins and his family members. As largest stockholder Collins now sits on the board. I think both have said theyd divest within 90 days of theor confirmation. That's of course afyer the investment has cleared what, 640%? I think I'd go for that deal.

BKB

DeputyDog
01-17-2017, 04:07 PM
I guess it's so nice that no Democrat has ever done anything like that. Since they all care so much for the poor the give all their money to help them.

I know you'll say arguing that everyone does it don't make it right, but if it's so wrong why hasn't the Democrats in Congress gone after them previously for doing this? Why wait until they get nominated for a spot on Trump's staff?

BarryBobPosthole
01-17-2017, 04:40 PM
Well, who do you know of that has done it and gotten away with it? If so many Democrats do it, then name just one or two that have done it and not gotten busted.
Sure, there's stuff like this that gets outed on both sides of politics. They suffer the consequences and the world grinds on. Its not too often though that its done bald faced, screw the consequences, knowing full well there are a million eyes looking. You and the other Trumpsters are continually harping on Hillary thinking she can get away with stuff. Yet you want a free pass for these two guys?
Methinks it smells in here.

BKB

DeputyDog
01-17-2017, 05:21 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170117/03ad05d6f65bc5dc3573c87a0500b7f0.jpg

DeputyDog
01-17-2017, 05:47 PM
Well, since these guys apparently have been "caught", and no one knew about these issues before their nominations, I'd say there are more than likely several Democrat members of Congress who have or are doing the same thing and haven't been caught yet.

I can list several who have been caught: Chris Dodd, Charles Rangel, Alan Mollohan, Jesse Jackson, Jr., Laura Richardson, Maxine Waters......Do you need me to go on?

BarryBobPosthole
01-17-2017, 05:59 PM
And those guys were never up for cabinet positions.

BKB

DeputyDog
01-17-2017, 06:05 PM
Did the accusations against Price and Collins come out before they were? Have they been taken before the ethics committee?

And why does that make a difference? I guess it's ok if they do it while in Congress as long as they don't get nominated for a Cabinet position. Now I understand.

Captain
01-17-2017, 06:59 PM
If they are talking about you, they are scared of ya...
The ONLY news you are going to hear about Trump or anyone close to him by main street media is gonna be negitive for two reasons. 1) He's made it clear he don't need them, and 2) they have not been able to talk shit about Obama for 8 years because they would have been called racist.
So now they got a rich white guy in there so they got some catching up to do.
I predict Trump will win his reelection in 4 years.

LJ3
01-17-2017, 09:36 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170117/03ad05d6f65bc5dc3573c87a0500b7f0.jpg

Always enjoy a nice DD zinger. I need to raise a glass with you before I die!

BarryBobPosthole
01-18-2017, 12:46 AM
Now that's funny.

BKb