PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys game...

Captain
01-16-2017, 09:08 PM
If you got the NFL channel they are showing the Cowboys and Packers game again right now.
I didn't get to see it as I was was driving back from Georgia. I listened to it on XM radio.
I just figured some of you dufes might like to see the game again for WHATEVER reason :stirthepot:stirthepot

Arty
01-16-2017, 09:15 PM
The best game of the year!!! Especially the last 2 minutes!
I wonder what Dak is doing right now. I bet he ain't watching that rerun! He's Probably crying in his beer.

Big Muddy
01-16-2017, 10:04 PM
I'm already use to catching the gruff about supporting Dak....no big deal....but, just take my word for two things I know about Dak....1) he doesn't piss and moan about losses---2) he rarely drinks alcohol......he's too busy trying to improve himself....ya'll ain't heard NEARLY the last of Dak Prescott....he's a remarkable young man, both on and off the field.

And, if I know him, he's prolly already replayed and watched that game 3 or 4 times in the Cowboy's film review room.

Trav
01-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Know I know why they call you Big Muddy, cause you are all up in Dak's butt hole.

Captain
01-16-2017, 10:20 PM
If Dak is a Repubican I'm sure Posthole will discover he has no judgement, surrounds hisself with bad people and the Russians were helping him and there is some unknown investigation going by the FBI into his past. Oh and he will not be a quarterback for more than a year. :D

Captain
01-16-2017, 10:22 PM
Know I know why they call you Big Muddy, cause you are all up in Dak's butt hole.

You talking to Muddy or Thumper.... ;)

Thumper
01-16-2017, 10:27 PM
Go get your stool.

Big Muddy
01-16-2017, 10:47 PM
Ha, Trav, go find you a rookie QB, whose accomplished what Dak has done....then, I'll listen to you brag about him, and be proud for you......you're an Okie, right???....ooops, might be a tough hunt for ya. ;)

DeputyDog
01-16-2017, 11:01 PM
But being an Okie, he has "The Boz" and Barry Switzer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Muddy
01-16-2017, 11:29 PM
^^^^^BAAAAMMMMM^^^^^ !!!!! ;)