PDA

View Full Version : RTIC Coolers

Chicken Dinner
01-27-2017, 10:33 AM
If you've been holding off on one of those expensive long lasting coolers, the RTIC 65 in tan is on sale for $139. It's normally $199 and I think the equivalent Yeti is $399. Free shipping as well. Best of all, I ordered it 5 minutes ago and it's already shipped. There used to be a long wait time on the RTIC's.

https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/coolers/roto-molded/RTIC-65-Tan

BarryBobPosthole
01-27-2017, 11:26 AM
Amazon Prime has them for that price and free shipping. They also have the 45 qt for seventeen bucks less. I'm wondering how much bigger the 65 is in size. Which relates more to the 'normal size' cooler people carry around? I could go for one of these at those prices.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
01-27-2017, 11:59 AM
If you follow that link and scroll down there's info on internal dimensions and capacity. You definitely lose some space vs. a comparatively sized traditional cooler. I do think the RTIC is marginally larger, and heavier, than he Yeti.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
01-27-2017, 12:02 PM
I was also looking at the softside coolers. I'd likely get more use out of a softside that I could throw in a canoe or jon boat or the back seat of my pickup.

BKB

Arty
01-27-2017, 12:50 PM
I want one of these so bad. But I look in my garage and already have one of every size cooler ever made... and can't make myself pull the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk