PDA

View Full Version : This is some funny sheeit!!!....

Big Muddy
01-03-2013, 04:34 PM
My son just called....it seems that his m-i-l is on doggy doo-doo watch....she got a new shitzu puppy for Christmas, and the little turd nipped at her ear lobe, and swallowed her diamond ear ring....now, she's giving the little turd mineral oil to make him crap it out.

She's to call back, when the little turd gets the squirts.

Everything about this post is just sheeitty....shitzu, doo-doo, turd, crap, squirts....this is hilarious!!!

Can't wait to hear the final outcome!!!

Buckrub
01-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Just left my Mother's house, took grandson over.......and her 6 month old Shih Tzu was playing around with him and he was giving her treats. She still nibbles at stuff.

But that right there is funny! Not sure I even wanna hear the 'outcome'..........

BarryBobPosthole
01-03-2013, 04:48 PM
He needs a Burrito Grande.

BKB

Big Skyz
01-03-2013, 04:53 PM
Just can't make stuff like that up. Seems real life is sometimes just flat out funny...especially when it happens to someone else. ;)

HideHunter
01-03-2013, 05:40 PM
When my buddy first moved to Alaska and was building his log cabin a dog showed up. Thought it might be good company so he fed it. Couple days later he went to town for supplies. When he came back the dog had chewed through the side of his tent and - get this - ate almost his entire sleeping bag. Ron says, "You want to see something funny, you ought to see a dog shit a sleeping bag." It didn't turn out well for the dog.

johnboy
01-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Hey, what's in this shit, man?

Mostly Maui-wowie, man.

Yeah?

But it's got some Labrador in it.

What's Labrador?

It's dog shit.

What?

Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man. Had it on the table, and the little
mutherfucker ate it, man.

Yeah?

I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days before I
got it back. Really blew the dog's mind.

You mean we're smoking dog shit, man?

Thumper
01-04-2013, 04:29 PM
A coupl'a my all-time favorite stoners! :D