PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Cap, you heard of this???...

Big Muddy
01-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Sounds sorta like a "the sky is falling" knee-jerk reaction, but who knows???....just wondering if you've heard anything about it.

----------------------------------------------------

"""A North Carolina police lieutenant says the police are already preparing the use of military-style drones. Why? They expect things to get bad.

From Secrets of the Fed:

In this broadcast of the Cybertribe News Network, a North Carolina Police Lieutenant calls in to give his first hand knowledge of preparations being made within his own department to train and prepare for martial law in the United States, possibly in the coming year.

Many similar reports are starting to trickle in from all across the country, through various independent media resources and even organizations like Oath Keepers.

The consensus is that a major economic event is expected, and that it will be used to provide cover for the institution of draconian policies being readied behind the curtain.

The exact timing of this event is not clear, but we do know the planning is being done, and that provisions are being put in place."""

jb
01-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Gee, I thought that was all suppose to happen Dec. 21, 12, did they just kick the can down the road ?
Oh ya, I think I remembered something of a Goverment takeover in the late 60's early 70's, but that was by some long haired hippy type freaks.:biggrin-new:

BarryBobPosthole
01-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Actually, the last time I heard this rumor it was that Richard Nixon planned to declare martial law so he could stay in office if he got impeached for Watergate.

If its North Carolina, they're probably refitting a drone with a cockpit and plan to put Cappy in it.

BKB

Niner
01-05-2013, 01:20 AM
Those hippy type freaks are running the government now.