PDA

View Full Version : No Trash Talk?

Buckrub
01-04-2013, 03:37 PM
Dunno what's going on around here, but I ain't in on it. Something is.

Also, where is Posthole? I figured Johnny Trashtalk would be in here bashing Johnny Football...................

????

Chicken Dinner
01-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Are they still playing collete football? Man, I thought it was basketball season...

BarryBobPosthole
01-04-2013, 04:17 PM
I like Johnny Football and I really like Kevin Sumlin. He's a great one that got away from Oklahoma to a head coaching job down at Houston. We stole him from A&M to begin with and he was a great OC and coach for the two years he was here. So its hard to bash him. I think A&M made a mistake leaving the Big 12 and lord knows they've made horrible head coach decisions for at least the last ten years or so, so while they were easy to make fun of then (like the 77-0 ass beating we put on them), I kind of like 'em better now. They've got an incredibly good O-line and we don't match up real well with them defensively, so it's going to be a dicey game for OU. I think we'll win, but I certainly won't trash talk 'em.
I do think it's funny though that a cellar dweller from the Big 12 is kicking some SEC ass.

BKB

Buckrub
01-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Finally. I thought I'd dissed your dog or somethin.

SEC is sucking, ain't they?

I'll pull for you on the field, and for their band.

BarryBobPosthole
01-04-2013, 04:34 PM
I've got to see their band a couple of times in person and it does bring a lump to your throat. then you glance over and see their cheerleaders and all the crazy stuff they do and ....well.....its friggin gay. And they have Lamont as their mascot. GAY. And then they have those cadets all lined up humping one another. GAY.

And I like the Pride better.

How's that for smack?

BKB