PDA

View Full Version : Snowmaggedon!

johnboy
02-09-2017, 04:51 PM
Man, It has not stopped snowing here for over a week and continues to come down as I sit here typing. Spent all morning moving last nights deposit and am forever grateful to my neighbour who just happened to get a snowblower from his dad. This is very unusual for us here on the Wet Coast (no snow at all for the last 2/3 years) but I hear that this is the kind of weather they used to get many, many years ago.

Anyway, if Al Gores global warming keeps up like this I'm going to start preparing for an Ice Age.

BarryBobPosthole
02-09-2017, 05:02 PM
Send some our way. We need a good long cold snap and about 4 inches of some type of moisture, preferably not ice!

Global warming has brought us more ice than anything else in the last ten - twelve years.

BKB

johnboy
02-09-2017, 05:13 PM
Barry, if it were in my power, I'd send you every frakking snowflake that has fallen here. Never seen so much snow! I've got busted trees and am starting to worry about the weight load on the roof and rv. Supposed to turn to rain today but it just keeps snowing. If it rains on top of this accumulation there is going to be lots of issues with flooding and lots of crush damage.

I moved to the coast in large part to get away from the damm winter weather but it seems to have followed me. Drat!