PDA

View Full Version : Guess I fell for the hype too.

Bwana
01-04-2013, 06:59 PM
I've been toying with getting a handgun for a few years now but have never really ran across one that I just HAD to have. That being said, I stopped into our local sporting goods store a few days after the Sandy Hook shooting and have to say I was VERY surprised by the furious buying of guns and ammo that was taking place. I stopped back a couple of times during the week to see if it was a knee-jerk reaction that would quit after a day or so, but it just stayed crazy.

It seems I caves to the pressure of "you might not be able to get one later" and purchased a Sig Sauer 2022. The salesman said that I have 60 days to think it over and if I decide I'm no longer interested in it, I can return it and get all my coin back or can trade it on something else. Sort of tough having a new toy and not using it but still haven't decided what I want to do.

Anyone have experience with said gun?

LJ3
01-04-2013, 08:42 PM
I have a buddy that has one that I used to go to the range with frequently. It was fun to shoot and the build quality is excellent.

As for what you want it to do, it can do anything you want it to. Except outshoot my Kimber :)

HideHunter
01-05-2013, 10:51 AM
I have two buddies who bought EBRs on the last big scare. They were sure they gave too much money at the time. I'll bet they haven't firde a box of shells between them. Now, both are thinking of selling because they are going for about half-again what they gave for them.