PDA

View Full Version : Buttholes

BarryBobPosthole
02-13-2017, 10:38 AM
Like butterflies, they are free.

Been shopping locator/gps combos lately. The big deal now apparently is to either sell the unit with no transducer or sell it with one that only does some of the shit the locator can do. That way they can have a lower price on the unit that doesn't give you a coronary.

What dumbass marketing asshole thought that one up? And does anyone buy the units this way on purpose?

Is one sale really worth the disappointment their customer will feel when they figure it out?

Buttholes.

BKB

Arty
02-13-2017, 11:15 AM
I guess some people don't care about the transducer or its functions. If someone just wants to navigate water, you could do that with mainly just the gps features.
Example- the skiing and wakeboard folks probably don't care about being able to see a fishes sex at 30 feet.
Could that be part of the reason?
Maybe. I dunno
But they're prolly still buttholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Dinner
02-13-2017, 11:18 AM
It seems like price is the only one of the four P's that matters much any more.

BarryBobPosthole
02-13-2017, 11:26 AM
Speaking of price.....Amazon is going to start collecting state and local taxes in Oklahoma on March 1st. So my costs will go up almost 9%.
i've looked over everything I get from Amazon monthly and I'll still get it cheaper from then than buying locally, but at least my town will get the tax revenue. I'm happy to pay it. But I'm for damn sure buying this new locator on amazon before the deadline since it'll save me around $75 bucks. Might even save enough to buy all the shit you need to make it work!

BkB