PDA

View Full Version : Not Something You See Everyday

Big Skyz
02-13-2017, 05:04 PM
So I get to work this morning and have this email from my principal:

Yesterday (2/12) morning a parent walking the track observed a mountain lion on the football field. The animal quickly ran up to the hillside by the railroad tracks, but it was observed again about 20 min later meandering around in the brush near the back hay field, so it could be possible it is still in the vicinity. This isn’t the first time we have seen mountain lions on the hillside west of the school, but I did want to make everyone aware and to ask all of you with outside supervision responsibilities to keep an extra eye out.

Oh life in Montana. I'd still rather deal with a mountain lion on school property than some gang banger punk trying to settle a score.

airbud7
02-13-2017, 05:23 PM
haha^...I would rather shoot the gang banger punk instead of the mountain lion too/lol

Thumper
02-13-2017, 05:31 PM
Possibly dangerous ... but OTH, really cool!

Hombre
02-13-2017, 06:56 PM
Have gun, will travel!

Captain
02-13-2017, 07:43 PM
I'd be standing guard if he's coming around that regular.
That's a large kitty...

Hombre
02-13-2017, 08:25 PM
I'd be standing guard if he's coming around that regular.
That's a large kitty...

Thats what I am saying....my services are on the table.

BarryBobPosthole
02-13-2017, 08:35 PM
Wonder what has him coming around town? I'm sure the town tom cats are nervous!

BKB

Arty
02-13-2017, 09:33 PM
If we were allowed to talk politics I'd mention that the new Secretary of education would support you strapping a gun to school shoot said kitty.
But we can't. So I won't.

Booger
02-13-2017, 10:41 PM
Has all the tiptoeing around to try and avoid politics actually done any good? I have not seen JB post since he said "Bye".

LJ3
02-13-2017, 10:44 PM
No. I think we should continue talking about whatever the hell we want. Kinda how this whole thing started, ain't it?

But still work in lots of outdoors stuff too! That's kinda another reason this whole thing started.

Big Skyz
02-13-2017, 10:46 PM
Right behind the school is a ridge top full of deer. Hence, the lion. Town basically stops at the edge of the school property.

Booger
02-13-2017, 10:51 PM
WTF are you doing Troy? Who ever heard of bringing a thread back around to where it started? On Goodhunting? What where you THINKING MAN?

Captain
02-14-2017, 06:59 AM
Has all the tiptoeing around to try and avoid politics actually done any good? I have not seen JB post since he said "Bye".

No not really. If fact it has backed Posthole up something awful. Poor guy had a meltdown on text the other day. Of course I was not helping by SDing his issues to death.
Posthole is sorta like a feller that ain't got him none in awhile. He's backed up with ESB (excess sperm buildup) but different, he has ETB (excess Trump buildup)
If nothing else we should either start a political "room" or use the NSFW room...

Booger
02-14-2017, 08:18 AM
I would sure hate to think I had an excessive build up of "The Donald" in my balls, could see where that might really hurt ol Posty...very insightful Cappy.

Captain
02-14-2017, 08:56 AM
We have to look out after our liberal friends, they are going through a tough time right now or not understanding.

Chicken Dinner
02-14-2017, 09:14 AM
And, I would mention how much safer we are today since we now have one less Russian mole in the Trump administration.

If we were allowed to talk politics I'd mention that the new Secretary of education would support you strapping a gun to school shoot said kitty.
But we can't. So I won't.

BarryBobPosthole
02-14-2017, 09:32 AM
Hey, I haven't started a political post in a long time. Its you effers that want to talk about that crap. I just try to offer up something else besides tha half baked sore winner bullshit that you guys love to dish out.

So read back and open wide and bite off as big a hunk of whiteboy rusty ass as you can handle!

Captain
02-14-2017, 11:00 AM
Hey, I haven't started a political post in a long time.

You are a walking political post, or should I say limping...

Big Muddy
02-14-2017, 11:07 AM
"Half-baked sore WINNER"???.....never heard that one....hahaha, LOVE IT. !!!....are you sore about winning, Cap???....I day'um sho ain't. ;)

Captain
02-14-2017, 11:25 AM
"Half-baked sore WINNER"???.....never heard that one....hahaha, LOVE IT. !!!....are you sore about winning, Cap???....I day'um sho ain't. ;)

Me either, I'm loving every day.
I LOVE seeing the news people spin that shit...

quercus alba
02-14-2017, 12:08 PM
I would (Trump) never bring (Trump) up politics (Trump) during our tentative(Trump) cease fire or (Trump) dare cross the (Trump) line of demarcation (Trump)

LJ3
02-14-2017, 12:18 PM
Mountain lion. Elementary school children. Focus FFS!

BarryBobPosthole
02-14-2017, 12:20 PM
Hey I'm just trying to be respectful. Somebody asked me not to cuss so much. So I don't cuss so much. Not be ause I can't but out of respect.
Somebody else said they didn't like political talk, so I don't talk that so much anymore either. again not because I can't, but out of respect.

From the looks of things, that wasn't point at all!

BkB

Chicken Dinner
02-14-2017, 12:39 PM
No, you can talk politics all you want as long as you stick to the rules of the Echo Chamber.