PDA

View Full Version : Well Hell

BarryBobPosthole
03-05-2017, 11:56 AM
Is it spring or not? It is so tempting to get some stuff out in the garden early. Every fruit tree in my yard is blooming. The redbuds are popping out all over.

My bet is everything is gonna get bad bit this year in my part of the country. I have no idea if this is global warming or not. But I know for damn sure this is the earliest I've seen stuff pop out like it has.

Blackberry winter is coming!

BKB

Big Muddy
03-05-2017, 12:54 PM
You got that right, Postie.....even the animals are looking for mates, and getting ready to fokk, early....well, these two stinking fokkers ain't gonna do any fokking.....caught one yesterday morning, and another one, this morning, at the lakehouse.....just the nature of the beasts, when you live on a lake. ;)

BTW, skunks don't like water. ;)

Chicken Dinner
03-05-2017, 02:04 PM
We were the same here, by have had lows around 20 the last two nights. The tulip magnolia flowed all turned brown the first night and the cherry trees started wilting last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
03-05-2017, 02:37 PM
And I'd like to get my hands around the throat of the effer who introduced Bradford pears to the US. Probably the same dumb SOB who brought starlings and sparrows.

My neighbor planted about twenty in his back yard and I spend two weeks each spring cleaning the damned blossums out of my pool skimmers.

And the stiff south wind has blown a bunch more crap up here from Texas that has me stopped up like a toilet at a rock concert.

Izzat enough complainin' for yas?

BKB

quercus alba
03-05-2017, 02:51 PM
If you and cap'n went curmudgeoning, you'd owe him a dollar

Captain
03-05-2017, 03:29 PM
That dollar is gaining me interest everyday.

johnboy
03-05-2017, 03:35 PM
You're warmer than normal and we've had the coldest, longest winter since I moved out here. Actually forecasting MORE FRIGGEN SNOW! :angry1

LJ3
03-05-2017, 08:01 PM

This!

BarryBobPosthole
03-05-2017, 09:34 PM

Then we'd be even!

BKB

Captain
03-05-2017, 10:17 PM
Then we'd be even!

BKB
No that would be two dollars you would owe me...

Hombre
03-06-2017, 10:17 AM
This global warming needs to kick in. We've had more snow here this year than ever on record..it's 30 degrees almost every day. I'm at the point of driving double shifts to work just to see if I can burn up some of Al Gores ozone and return to warmer weather.

BarryBobPosthole
03-06-2017, 11:37 AM
This global warming needs to kick in. We've had more snow here this year than ever on record..it's 30 degrees almost every day. I'm at the point of driving double shifts to work just to see if I can burn up some of Al Gores ozone and return to warmer weather.

Does your hairspray have hfc's in it?

BKb

Hombre
03-06-2017, 12:00 PM
I don't use hairspray.......Senior Ponytail!