PDA

View Full Version : Muddy

BarryBobPosthole
03-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Storm's a comin'! They ain't too bad but they will make you look out the window! We sure needed the half in or so of rain we got. I think half of Oklahoma and all of Kansas was on fire yesterday.

BKb

Big Muddy
03-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Yep, I checked the forecast out your way, and almost posted to see if ya'll had any bad stuff....looked like most was northern OK....it's suppose to hit here about 10, this morning....weather ho's say we are on the southern edge of the bad stuff, just some rain and 25 mph winds.....I'll still keep an eye to the sky, as March can churn up some really bad sheeit.

BarryBobPosthole
03-07-2017, 10:19 AM
I think we had some winds top out at 70 or so, but thankfully they were brief.

BKB

Big Muddy
03-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Day'um, only time I've ever been in 70 mph winds was when Katrina barreled thru here....we live nearly 300 miles north of the gulf coast, and got those 70 mph winds, so I can only imagine what the winds were like on the gulf coast, when she came ashore down there.

Back then, I remember my son was half-way finished, building his new home, next to us....the contractor had just installed the doors, the day before....the next morning, I found his beautiful double front door, laying on the ground in his pasture....it was mostly glass, but there wasn't even a scratch on them.