PDA

View Full Version : Joker arrested in Virginia...Way to Go Va Boys!

airbud7
03-25-2017, 11:43 AM
Can you tell me how the state could ever win this BS case?

Story:

The Joker is behind bars. It’s a storyline that could be straight out of the comic books.

Yet in Winchester, Virginia, it's a true story.

Local police said they arrested a man dressed like the famous comic book villain – decked out in a cape and carrying a sword.

Police spokesperson Jennifer Hall said the department received several 911 calls Friday afternoon reporting a man made up as Batman’s nemesis.

Thirty-one-year-old Jeremy Putman was arrested and charged with wearing a mask in public, a felony in the state of Virginia that can result in a year in jail.

It wasn’t immediately clear whether Putman has a lawyer.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/25/sword-carrying-joker-arrested-in-virginia-police-say.html

LJ3
03-26-2017, 03:38 PM
I have a few nutbag friends that live out that way. I better make sure they're not in jail!

DeputyDog
03-26-2017, 10:18 PM
Remind me never to go trick or treating in VA. It's a felony to wear a mask in public????? WTF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
03-26-2017, 11:34 PM
Heck, all he needs is a half-assed attorney to tell the judge he's a part of a new anti-Batman religion and he wears the mask for religious reasons.

I mean, they DO make exceptions, don't they? :stirthepot

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TjLOylTUECI/Ubsu9cS6ktI/AAAAAAAAMGo/mxqNRvY8bUg/s1600/burqa+bitch.jpg

BarryBobPosthole
03-27-2017, 06:43 AM
So I guess those fancy boys that wear balaclavas and such (is that you, Artie?) would be lawbreakers too?

I imagine it was for KKK days wasn't it?

Sounds like something our legislature would do here!

BkB

Arty
03-29-2017, 09:03 PM
So I guess those fancy boys that wear balaclavas and such (is that you, Artie?) would be lawbreakers too?

I imagine it was for KKK days wasn't it?

Sounds like something our legislature would do here!

BkB

If they made baclavas in spandex I'd be all over it!

Arty
03-29-2017, 09:09 PM
Remind me never to go trick or treating in VA. It's a felony to wear a mask in public????? WTF.

When I was in college some friends and I worked a big haunted house about 5 miles from campus. We dressed up the first night (grim reapers) and jumped in the car. We were about 1 mile off campus when a cop pulled us over. Had a hard on telling us we were committing felonies with our faces painted up and hoods on. He let us go after giving us a verbal butt humping.
That was 1995, so I've known this law for a while.
It's crazy, but true
Back in December the me and family did a "surf and santa" 10k down on the oceanfront here in Virginia Beach. Complete Santa suit with beard, hat, robe was included when you signed up. They were attempting to break a Guinness record for the most people dressed in a 5 piece Santa suit running a race (and we did by the way, so I'm famous!).
I told the wife and kids to take the hat and beard off when we got out of the neighborhood. Would be a felony not to!

BarryBobPosthole
03-29-2017, 09:11 PM
I think I saw some pics of Captain wearing a balaclave out sportfishing like a boss. Or maybe it was a cravat.

BKB

Arty
03-29-2017, 09:20 PM
He claims it's to block the sun. I say it's his secret homage to Trump's Russian friends.
Or- maybe Cappy IS Russian?
Are baclavas even Russian? I've confused myself.

Not the first time.