PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you, Notre Dame.....

Big Muddy
01-08-2013, 02:54 AM
"Shame on you for wasting my television time....ya'll DID know that the game was tonite, not next Monday, right???" ;)

Day'um, what a total blowout!!!....did ND ever score???....I got so bored that I flipped the tv over to Mayberry.

Those Catholic boys musta forgot to say their Hail Marys, or had too much communal wine, or something....they day'um sure missed the game bus. ;)

Niner
01-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Bama sure did take them to the woodshed. MAN, what a whoopin'. I think the final was 42-14.
I also didn't watch it all, and turned off the TV and headed to bed late in the 3rd Q.

Even though my Dawgs have to play them occasionally, I like to watch Bama play. From what I've always seen, they play a pretty clean game. I liked what Sabin had to say to the reporter at halftime last night.

The wife's "roots" are in Alabama. She has relatives that live not too far from Tuscaloosa, and they are rabid fans.

Roll Tide!

BarryBobPosthole
01-08-2013, 09:49 AM
Its hard for me to hate Saban. We played a home and home with Alabama back right after Saban got there and they were rebuilding their program. The Bama fans were there in force even though their program was down. They were loud even at Norman. I've always felt like all of this worship of 'the Bear' was a little over the top. He was an old grumpy asshole, although he did produce one of my favorite QBs of all time. It always makes me smile to think of how Joe Willie and Bear got on. I'll bet it was interesting!
anyways, congrats to Bama. Its an official dynasty now. (the whole goddamned SEC will want to ride their coattails and claim credit too, you watch) Somebody needs to knock them off. I hope we get the chance sometime soon.

BKB

Big Muddy
01-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Niner, I saw the interview with Saban, this morning....I liked what he said, after the game, ....humbly, he admitted that "Georgia was 5 yards away from being here, tonite, instead of us."