PDA

View Full Version : Okay Len

BarryBobPosthole
04-22-2017, 10:10 AM
I guess American should've beat the eff out of this unruly and non comforming mom on this flight too.

BKb

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/04/22/american-airlines-suspends-flight-attendant-after-video-captures-confrontation/?utm_term=.e1ab87affffe

Thumper
04-22-2017, 10:40 AM
He should'a cold-cocked her ass and dragged her AND that little munchkin off the plane! :thumbsup

DeputyDog
04-22-2017, 10:41 AM
That article never says what she did or allegedly did to start the issue over the stroller. It sounds like she took it on the plane instead of gate checking it and then the flight attendant took it from her.

Not defending him or saying he handled it the right way but this is an incomplete story at this point.

Sounds like the dude has some problems though and suspending him was the right thing for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
04-22-2017, 11:22 AM
But the airlines are soveriegn on their own planes. They can treat people however they want on their own planes. At least thats what I heard before. If that bitch didn't want to follow their rules she should have picked another form of transportation right?

I'll bet she has a shady past too.
BKb

Hombre
04-22-2017, 12:25 PM
Um you cant take strollers on a plane. Gate check it like you are suppose to, problem solved. Im a fixer!

BarryBobPosthole
04-22-2017, 12:37 PM
Service on American got to the point I stopped using them years ago. I still have like 90k miles to use by the end of this year. I need to go diving somewhere I think.

BKB

airbud7
04-22-2017, 12:50 PM
The fact that Dr. Dao will become a multi millionaire tells me were gonna see a lot of shit like this.

on a side note: I spilled hot coffee on my thumb this morning getting a refill at bojangles/ dam it hurts...:D

johnboy
04-22-2017, 01:54 PM
I think we are seeing the start of a wave wherebye people are not gonna take any more shit from airlines and/or their personnel. People, including myself, are tired of being treated like crap.

Thumper
04-22-2017, 02:33 PM
I must have been lucky throughout my travels. I have nothing but praise for the crews I've flown with and always found them friendly and accommodating. Many have gone over and above their duty to make my travel as enjoyable as possible.

That said, I absolutely HATE the way the airlines are operating these days. I keep wondering when they're going to start charging me extra for a seat belt and wanting a deposit up front in case we should have an emergency and I use one of their oxygen masks. It's like so many other businesses, they started nickel & diming us to death with the excuse of the high fuel prices. Odd, after the fuel prices dropped back down, they start cutting legroom, adding seats and charging extra for everything under the sun. I'm waiting for when you have to drop a quarter into the slot to use the restroom. I'm sure they simply haven't thought of that yet.

BarryBobPosthole
04-22-2017, 02:46 PM
Count yourself among the very rare and fortunate then, Thumper. About 2008 I was returning home to Tulsa from the Twin Cities via Dallas. There was a big old front coming through Texas and American diverted our plane to Lubbock where it landed. They landed six planes there that night because of weather. And American has no terminal in Lubbock so they had one roll around set of stairs to deplane six planes worth of passengers, one crew who didn't work for them to unload baggage and to top it off, the crew except for one flight attendant bailed out of the plane via an emergency door without even telling the passengers. The story was the flight crew had to get eight hours of sleep before they could fly out. We were stranded on six planes on the tarmac in springtime stormy weather for three hours with ONE cup of water. Luckily, I booked a 7:00 AM flight out on southwest and didn't have any checked bags. I got home by noon the next day. Others were not as lucky if they stuck with their AA flight. I have flown them one time since and the service was horrible. They keep extending my miles and I have to use them or lose them soon. My wife informed me today she'staking the grands to Disneyworld. I told her she could use my miles to do it.

The airlines have sucked for a long long time.

BkB

Thumper
04-22-2017, 03:01 PM
That's 'cause you're so much fuglier than me. The FEMALE (I had to take that open opportunity for abuse away from youse dufes) flight attendants think I'm cute and take good care of me. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
04-22-2017, 03:12 PM
The last time I flew on AA he flight attendants all looked like they were about......well OUR age!

BKB

Thumper
04-22-2017, 03:47 PM
Ain't that the truth. Many, MANY years ago, I dated a "stewardess" ... those were the days when dating one earned you immediate bragging rights! Oh how times have changed. :(

Hombre
04-22-2017, 04:20 PM
Did you quote "stewardess" since it was actually a Steward

Captain
04-22-2017, 05:39 PM
Drag her ass off the plane if she cannot follow rules.

Thumper
04-22-2017, 06:02 PM
Did you quote "stewardess" since it was actually a Steward

Nope, they didn't have Stewards back in the day. Only good lookin' younger wimmins!

Chicken Dinner
04-22-2017, 06:54 PM
Ain't that the truth. Many, MANY years ago, I dated a "stewardess" ... those were the days when dating one earned you immediate bragging rights! Oh how times have changed. :(

Try flying Cathay Pacific some time. All six feet tall smoking hot Asian stewardesses.

Arty
04-22-2017, 07:03 PM
Try flying Cathay Pacific some time. All six feet tall smoking hot Asian stewardesses.

With balls.

BarryBobPosthole
04-22-2017, 07:09 PM
Six feet tall smoking hot asian stewardesses.

Isn't that in a movie?

Thunderball I think.

BKb

airbud7
04-22-2017, 07:25 PM
With balls.

and adam's apple