PDA

View Full Version : Trump vs Kim Jong Un.....

Big Muddy
04-24-2017, 02:02 PM
At a meeting for peace negotiations in North Korea, President Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un met for the first time to discuss the future of their countries.

When Trump sat down in the conference room, he noticed Kim had three buttons on the arm of his chair.

After a few minutes Kim pressed the first button and a boxing glove sprung up and hit Trump square in the jaw.

In the spirit of peace, Trump decided to ignore this and continued talking until Kim pressed the second button and a wooden bat swung out and hit Trump in the chin.

Kim started to laugh, but again Trump ignored and continued.

A minute later, Trump saw Kim press the third button and he jumped in the air. Immediately, a big boot sprung out and kicked him square in the balls.

Trump decided he had enough and went back to America.

Three weeks later, the peace negotiations were re-scheduled in Washington D.C. and as Kim Jong Un sat down in Trump’s conference room, he noticed Trump also had three buttons on the arm of his chair.

A little while after they started to talk, Trump pressed the first button, but nothing happened except for Trump starting to giggle.

They continued to talk for a while, then Trump pressed the second button. Kim flinched, but nothing happened again. Kim was getting jumpy and Trump laughed even harder.

A few minutes later, Trump pressed the third button. At this point, Trump fell out of his chair because he was laughing so hard. But like the other button presses, nothing happened.

Kim had enough of this, stood up and said, “That’s it! I’m going back to North Korea,” to which Trump replied “What North Korea?”

Big Skyz
04-24-2017, 02:06 PM
That was actually pretty funny. :D

LJ3
04-24-2017, 02:16 PM
Nice!

airbud7
04-24-2017, 03:02 PM
it would nice if we could remove that little fat kid and his cronies and give the country back to its people without going to war with a bunch of bombs but I'm not sure if the whole country isn't brainwashed into communism...?

one thing I am sure of is there's a lot of people over there that would give there left nut for a bologna sandwich right now.

LJ3
04-24-2017, 03:15 PM
Those folks have been isolated and fed nothing but propaganda for so long I don't think they'd be able to adjust until 2 or 3 generations down the road.

airbud7
04-24-2017, 03:31 PM
Those folks have been isolated and fed nothing but propaganda for so long I don't think they're be able to adjust until 2 or 3 generations down the road.

Ya LJ^...thats the sad thing about it and mankind all together....

I am so dam proud to live in the good ole USA.