PDA

View Full Version : Funnest things/times in your life!

airbud7
04-30-2017, 11:06 AM
The day when my 3year old son proudly announced in a packed out waffle house one morning..."I Farted!!!" and the whole place busted out laughing/ Lynn's face turned red hahaha...I'll never forget that day....:D

Tell me some funny times/ y'all the best at that stuff...:D

Big Muddy
04-30-2017, 02:02 PM
Our first grandchild had just recently been born, so I sorta felt "connected" to the very pregnant-looking lady cashier at an out-of-town restaurant....so, I told her about our new grand-daughter, then I asked her when was her due date....to which she replied, "About 6 weeks ago."....and, her eyes shot daggers when she spoke.

That taught me to never ask questions to fat woman. ;)

DeputyDog
04-30-2017, 03:26 PM
When my son was 4 we flew to Disney World. Of course that was his first flight and he was really excited. As we were starting to go in for the landing he looked out the window and saw that we were getting close to the ground and he yells out, "We're going down!" Needless to say, I had a little talk with him about things not to say on an airplane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booger
04-30-2017, 05:04 PM
Fishing with two buds when I was about 16. Lambert and I were killin the bass and Charlie was not catching SHIT! After an hour he got really pissed and threw down his rod and reel. He says "I'm chunkin the same goddamn bait as ya'll are and throwing in the same fuckin places, ya'll are catchin the hell out of them and I can't get a goddamn bite!!" (Red faced, really mad) I say, kinda bein a smart ass, "You just ain't holding your mouth right." He comes back, real quick without thinking, "IT'S CAUSE YOUR DICK'S IN IT!!!" I like to have fuckin died laughing at his stupid ass.

airbud7
04-30-2017, 06:06 PM
hahahaha^ love y'all guys!...you can't make this shit up!/ ...:D

Thumper
04-30-2017, 06:27 PM
This is very similar to the first post, but my first (ONLY actually) wife was Thai. One thing about Thais, they say what's on their mind and don't really give a squat about "political correctness". It's not that they're rude, they just don't make a big deal out of things, including natural body functions. It can be "uncomfortable" at times if you're not used to their openness, but in a way, their honesty can also be a bit refreshing.

One Thanksgiving, we had a big get-together of family and friends at my mom's house. My mom and my wife handled all the cooking chores. Now, her house has that open design where the living room and kitchen are only separated by a "breakfast bar", so as my mom and wife were in the kitchen, they weren't isolated from the guests and could be a part of the conversations, etc.

Well, at one point, my wife hollers out, "MOM!!! DID YOU FART???" Ha ha ha ha! My mom turned 10 shades of red and was laughing so hard, all she could do is shake her head yes. Everybody in the house busted out laughing ... but I'm not sure if they were laughing more at my mom, or my wife!

LJ3
05-01-2017, 10:42 AM
We had the whole family together and were eating in a packed restaurant. My youngest was still at that age where she couldn't pronounce many words correctly. A fire truck drives by the front window, she gets all excited and stands up on her chair and yells "Yook Dada!!! I big red FUCK!!!"

The whole place was rolling. I still giggle when I see a fire truck go by every once in a while.

Big Skyz
05-01-2017, 12:12 PM
I was down in Billings at some kind of teacher's training seminar. Several of us had gone to dinner together. In the course of conversation during dinner I explained that in Korean culture women were expected to walk about 10 feet or so behind men in public. Of course the female teacher's found this highly offensive and all voiced their opinion about it. One was much more worked up about it than the others and really spouted off. After dinner we headed to the parking lot to all jump into one of the teacher's Tahoe. As we were walking across the parking lot the teacher that was most offended by the Korean tradition made a point to walk out far in front of all of us. As we neared the place where the Tahoe was parked she walked up and jumped in the vehicle. I was running towards trying to tell her to hold up, but she wouldn't have any of it. I arrived just as she plopped her butt down on the seat. I was right at the door of the vehicle and saw the driver (a man) turn around from the front seat and ask her if he could help her. The reason I was trying to stop her is she was getting in the wrong Tahoe. Once she realized that our vehicle was another 20 feet ahead she was kind'a mortified that she was sitting in some stranger's vehicle. Of course as her colleague's we just all fell all over ourselves laughing until our stomach's hurt. As she started to head for the correct vehicle (me being the nice guy I am), I said out loud; "Well if you would have been 10 feet behind us that wouldn't have happened now would it?!" The laughter erupted all over again. She even had to laugh as she was pretty much out of options at that point. :D

DeputyDog
05-01-2017, 10:07 PM
I need to preface this with I live in a small town with a very small minority population. It was even smaller years ago.

My nephew who is 30 now was about 3 or 4. We were eating dinner at Pizza Hut when a black family walked in. He stands up on his chair points at them and yells, "Look, it's the Cosbys!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk