PDA

View Full Version : Whoa!

Thumper
05-09-2017, 06:27 PM
Looks like Trump just said, "You're Fired!" (To James Comey) 😳

BarryBobPosthole
05-09-2017, 07:02 PM
Firing the cop who's investigating you is hard to explain to rational people.

BKB

DeputyDog
05-09-2017, 07:13 PM
Like he's doing any of the investigating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunshine
05-10-2017, 01:23 AM
He should have been removed when he said not to prosecute Hillary for the illegal stuff she's done.
There's people sitting in jail for lesser things, then what she's done.
Draining the swam and cleaning out the OB leftovers.

LJ3
05-10-2017, 09:22 AM
Liberals screamed for Comey's head when he said he was investigating Hillary before the election because it was politically convenient.

Now that Trump fired him liberals are screaming foul because it's politically convenient.

Your lesson here is ignore liberals.

No need to thank me... it's a gift.

Thumper
05-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Liberals screamed for Comey's head when he said he was investigating Hillary before the election because it was politically convenient.

Now that Trump fired him liberals are screaming foul because it's politically convenient.

Persactly!

BarryBobPosthole
05-10-2017, 09:47 AM
Yes, nothing to see here move along. Its always acceptable to fire the cop who's investigating you. The would never be any kind of impediment to objectivity.

BKB

Thumper
05-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Comey twern't no Investigator. You've been watching too much CNN.

BarryBobPosthole
05-10-2017, 10:10 AM
Right, and he wasn't a cop. I guess that means all that testimony was bogus.
BKB

Captain
05-10-2017, 11:10 AM
I can usually tell if Trump is making the right move on an issue. If Posty disagrees with it, it means it was a good move.

LJ3
05-10-2017, 11:22 AM
He's a regular political weather vane :)

Thumper
05-10-2017, 11:22 AM
Kinda like political posts around this joint, if P-hole says it, it's wrong. We got's ta' pick on SOMEBODY here since Bucky don't love us no mo' ... but picking on a Liberal is almost TOO easy! (there's an endless supply of ammo!) ;)

BarryBobPosthole
05-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Lol I'm glad somebody listens to me! But this doesn't make any sense.

Comey is the guy who declared that waterboarding and other enhanced interrogation is legal when he was deputy attorney general. He prosecuted Martha Stewart and sent her to jail. He flew cover for Bush in the Plame affair. He was confirmed in the senate as head of the fbi 93-1. He served three presidents.
And for this he gets fired publicly without even the courtesy of a phone call? Suddenly after four years the claim is the fbi rank and file has lost confidence in him? He finds out on tv? And to make matters worse he is fired by the president for actions the very same president praised him for?
And you don't think there's something rotten in Denmark.

Suit yourself.

BKB

quercus alba
05-10-2017, 11:33 AM
I don't doubt that Trump is as crooked as a dogs hind leg, they're all crooked so pick your poison. And he's our crook

BarryBobPosthole
05-10-2017, 11:55 AM
I don't doubt that Trump is as crooked as a dogs hind leg, they're all crooked so pick your poison. And he's our crook

This is word for word what my parents said about Nixon when he was caught. 'They all do it, he just got caught'

BKB

Thumper
05-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Kinda like Clinton and Monica .... now they REALLY got caught! ;)

quercus alba
05-10-2017, 12:11 PM
Obviously you had excellent parenting Posty.

BarryBobPosthole
05-10-2017, 01:06 PM
Yep, they about had a cow at the flag patch on my back pocket too.

Bkb

Captain
05-10-2017, 01:11 PM
He's draining the swamp.....

LJ3
05-10-2017, 01:12 PM
This is not aimed at our token liberal :)

Are there any among us who does NOT believe that all kinds of illegal shenanigans takes place during every single Presidential election?

This is seriously no big deal to me. It's politicians being politicians. It's a chess game of who is willing to risk more to get what they want. Greed, ego, narcissism, and poor moral character are traits of every single President we've had since I've been alive. whether or not it's my guy or your guy, they're all the same.

What they all need, and we're completely willing participants, is to convince us our side matters and the other side is wrong. As long as we're arguing or worse, think we have some sort of moral high ground, the machine is operating as designed.

Thumper
05-10-2017, 01:26 PM
One problem, I voted for Trump because he was NOT a politician. :(

Chicken Dinner
05-10-2017, 01:42 PM
This is not aimed at our token liberal :)

Are there any among us who does NOT believe that all kinds of illegal shenanigans takes place during every single Presidential election?

This is seriously no big deal to me. It's politicians being politicians. It's a chess game of who is willing to risk more to get what they want. Greed, ego, narcissism, and poor moral character are traits of every single President we've had since I've been alive. whether or not it's my guy or your guy, they're all the same.

What they all need, and we're completely willing participants, is to convince us our side matters and the other side is wrong. As long as we're arguing or worse, think we have some sort of moral high ground, the machine is operating as designed.

I might concede checkers to Trump. Definitely, not chess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LJ3
05-10-2017, 02:28 PM
More like this...

BarryBobPosthole
05-10-2017, 08:01 PM
FFers.

BkB

Chicken Dinner
05-11-2017, 07:58 AM
Bam!