PDA

View Full Version : Minorities rule in New Orleans....

Big Muddy
05-18-2017, 09:23 AM
Well, the minorities have managed to get the last of the Civil War monuments removed throughout New Orleans....somebody shoulda informed them about the REAL cause of the Civil War, and the REAL stance of the northerners.

I try not to be racist, but this sheeit is ludicrous....I've never really liked that city, anyway, as I feel like I have to always be looking over my shoulder.

I'll not have that problem any longer, as I will never visit there, nor spend another red cent there, again.....if they have the right to tear down historical monuments, then I have the right to not financially support that sheety city.

Bash away at me at will....you've got the right to do so.

Thumper
05-18-2017, 09:28 AM
Dang! I wonder what I could get for that on eBay? ;)

Big Muddy
05-18-2017, 09:31 AM
If I owned it, I'd erect that mofo in my front yard in a nanosecond. ;)

quercus alba
05-18-2017, 11:26 AM
I wouldn't lose a lot of sleep if the ground opened up and swallowed the whole city. No more hurricanes tho, don't need more of them thieving murdering bastages headed this way.

Being Caucasian makes you automatically racist Eddie. Being from Mississippi makes you double racist. Supporting any southern tradition makes you triple racist. Not knuckling to every minority cause makes you quadruple racist. You get the picture

Chicken Dinner
05-18-2017, 12:47 PM
Really? I love NO and have always had a great time there. I couldn't live there because of the heat and the food...

LJ3
05-18-2017, 01:35 PM
What QA said. It's fucking ridiculous. I don't think it's really minorities here. There's a new generation/breed of people who walk thru their world looking for things to be offended by. This is intellectual low hanging fruit for them.

Chicken Dinner
05-18-2017, 01:57 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong, I think taking down the confederate monuments and renaming streets and buildings is completely ridiculous. But, hell the liberal elitists are doing that right here in Virginia.

LJ3
05-18-2017, 02:47 PM
I guess that's the handle for the people I was referring to. Liberal Elitists. Sanctimonious feigned outrage fuckstickaholes.

airbud7
05-18-2017, 02:52 PM
Yea^...what LJ said...Fucking Liberal Fucktards.

quercus alba
05-18-2017, 02:54 PM
Nothing like a few hundred volts jumping across your synapses to stop a lot of that foolishness

LJ3
05-18-2017, 04:34 PM
Tase baby, tase!

Big Muddy
05-18-2017, 04:49 PM
Ya'll too mean to the snowflakes.....just wash their azzes off the streets....a good bath prolly good for them. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKwviYxWORg

quercus alba
05-18-2017, 04:49 PM
When reason doesn't work, bringing the juice will