PDA

View Full Version : Ok, here's the Wednesday funny.....

Big Muddy
05-24-2017, 08:55 AM
The seven dwarves went to meet the pope. "Go on Dopey, ask" chanted the other 6.

"Ok" said Dopey, "Sir, are there nuns in Alaska?"

"Yes" said the pope.

"Go on Dopey, ask him" urged the other 6 dwarves.

"Ok" said Dopey, "Sir, are there black nuns in Alaska?".

"Yes there are" said the pope.

"Go on Dopey, ask him" said the others.

Dopey blushed and asked "Sir, are there midget nuns in Alaska?"

"No, i don't think so" said the pope.

All 6 of the other dwarves jumped up shouting, "Dopey shagged a penguin! Dopey shagged a penguin!"

Booger
05-24-2017, 10:08 AM
Mickey Mouse is in divorce court. Judge says "Mr. Mouse, I cannot grant you this divorce based on your testimony that Miss Minnie is crazy." Mickey says; " I didn't say she was crazy, I said she was fuckin Goofy!!"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
05-24-2017, 10:18 AM
A cowboy walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance then causally looks at his watch for a moment. The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?" "No", he replies,"I just got this state-of the-art watch, and I was just testing it.." The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What"s so special about it?" The cowboy explains, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically." The lady says, "What"s it telling you now?" Well, it says you're not wearing any panties." The woman giggles and replies "Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties!" The cowboy smiles, taps his watch and says, "Damn thing's an hour fast."

Big Muddy
05-24-2017, 10:24 AM
Good 'urn, Tpost, but Boog's got us both beat, so far...."f**king Goofy"----funny sheeit, right there. ;)

Booger
05-24-2017, 10:35 AM
Way better if you tell it in person and use the mickey voice.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk