PDA

View Full Version : Anybody tried the "My Pillow"???....

Big Muddy
05-26-2017, 10:53 AM
Wifey bought two of them for us about a week ago.....so far, the jury is still out, as far as my opinion of them is concerned.....I guess I was expecting some magnificent improvement in my night's sleep, but I was already sleeping good, anyway.....one thing is for sure, it didn't help her snoring. ;)

Thumper
05-26-2017, 11:00 AM
... one thing is for sure, it didn't help her snoring. ;)

CPAP :thumbsup

LJ3
05-26-2017, 11:09 AM
Is it comfy? I've been tempted to try one.

jb
05-26-2017, 11:32 AM
Wife bought me one for Christmas, so far it's been very comfortable, can't say it improved my sleeping,but it feels good.

Big Muddy
05-26-2017, 11:36 AM
Yep, it's comfortable, but I think I shoulda got the less firm version....they offer various firmness versions....mine is sorta bulky.....she got the standard less-firm version....I might just remove some of the filling, and get wifey to sew it back up.

BarryBobPosthole
05-26-2017, 11:45 AM
My wife stresses over pillows and has tried several. I'm surprised she hasn't tried one of these. Keep us posted!

As for me, as long as I have a couple of semi firm pillows, I'm happy. Amazingly, since I retired I've been sleeping better than I have in a very long time.

BKb

Hombre
05-26-2017, 01:54 PM
My wife stresses over pillows and has tried several. I'm surprised she hasn't tried one of these. Keep us posted!

As for me, as long as I have a couple of semi firm pillows, I'm happy. Amazingly, since I retired I've been sleeping better than I have in a very long time.

BKb

Democrats always sleep better when they retire. Living off the gubmint teet make em feel like all is right in the world :)

BarryBobPosthole
05-26-2017, 02:03 PM
And as we know some teats are more like pillows than others.

BKB

Big Muddy
05-26-2017, 02:19 PM
Hey, now that's an idea.....put a couple of nice-looking teats on the end of a pillow, with some sorta baggie inside that can be filled with warm cocoa....suck a few swigs and you're off to sleep in no time.....call it "My Titty Pillow". ;)